• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
Gonna do my personal predictions:
AL East:
Red Sox
Rays
Yankees
Orioles
Blue Jays:

AL Central:
Indians
Tigers
Royals
Twins
White Sox

AL West:
Athletics
Mariners
Rangers
Angels
Astros

WC: Rays and Tigers
NL East:
Nationals
Marlins
Braves
Mets
Phillies

NL Central:
Cardinals
Reds
Pirates
Cubs
Brewers

NL West:
Dodgers
Padres
Diamondbacks
Giants
Rockies
WC: Reds and Marlins

WS: Rays over Nationals

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
JHp2joS.png

I'm getting 2011 Red Sox vibes...

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Every year people say such-and-such team is going to be unstoppable and then they win 86 games and miss the playoffs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair last year's Dodgers were hyped to hell and nearly fired their manager mid season before they turned their ship around.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Kershaw has back soreness and people already comparing them to the 2011 Red Sox.

Errr, no?

2011 Red Sox were hyped as the best team ever going into that season and epically collapsed. Which is what I'm hoping is the case with the Dodgers. Way to miss the point. ;P

Rangers place the following on the DL to start the season:
-- Yu Darvish
-- Matt Harrison
-- Jurickson Profar
-- Geovanny Soto (60-day)

aFIGurANT

Rangers place the following on the DL to start the season:
-- Yu Darvish
-- Matt Harrison
-- Jurickson Profar
-- Geovanny Soto (60-day)

Add in Holland and that rotation is probably second only to ATL's in terms of decimation. It sucks because you hate for that to be an excuse for teams you don't like losing....

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Strange how I'm dying to watch tonight's game yet had no desire to watch the first two games of the season. What a farce that practice is...

Speaking of which, I hate the blackout policy. Do I need to VPN in from the UK or something?

Sanjuro

Strange how I'm dying to watch tonight's game yet had no desire to watch the first two games of the season. What a farce that practice is...

Speaking of which, I hate the blackout policy. Do I need to VPN in from the UK or something?

It helps that tonight's game isn't being broadcast at stupid hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom