• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
i have a request from photoshop gaf. can someone photoshop puig's face onto gore's manbearpig for me?

here's two images i think would work

south-park-s10e06c02-awareness-of-manbearpig-16x9.jpg

puig-590x421.jpg

edit need it for fantasy baseball team

aFIGurANT

It does my heart good to see a hometown victory for the first ('Murican) game of the year. Just like last year's Astro beatdown of the Rangers, actually. Baseball at its finest.

just bought the Premium package and linked my PS4 to my account. Ready for Monday afternoon. Eat something that will keep me full for the entirety of the day, watch that High Heat show on MLBN at noon, then just watch nothing but baseball on my PS4 throughout the rest of the day

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Opening Day and the forecast here is for like 8-16" of snow and 30-40 mph winds with 50 mph gusts. I got an email saying they're not closing campus yet, but they might send us home at lunch (which is once the storm actually starts). I'm fucking pissed about the weather but maybe I'll get to watch the Twins game on TV. That'd be cool.

So happy Beisbol is finally here! Another season of New York Metropolitan baseball where in the beginning I am like this:

M0U6ydn.gif

By the end of the season? Like this:

txqj7Bx.gif

I LOVE BASEBALL!

bigkrev

Call me shallow, but I can't help but feel overconfidant when my team is going against someone named Tanner Sheppard.

A solid 1.5/10 on the "Tough Guy" name scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom