• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

tF6hj4N.gif

Macattk15

Ah fuck here comes shitty Joe Beimel.

Though if I recall anything from Jaso's time in Seattle ... he sucks against LHP.

Joe Beimel blows dick though. So ... I should just go to bed.

Macattk15

Game should have been over long ago. Ump truly fucked us with that call in the 5th.

Not even mad though. Fucking Noesi. I knew it was going to happen. He needs to be released. Call up Blake Beaven to be the long man. I don't care.

dubc35

Has anyone been able to successfully proxy into MLB.TV? I tried quite a few pretty decent IP's last night to try it out and MLB.TV would give me errors like like game can't be loaded, or it would say I'm in the blackout area when I knew I clearly wasn't. It once asked to verify my account and fill out address, zip code etc. They obviously already have that.

It's not make or break as I watch out of market games mostly but I would like to watch the home team from time to time. I'm not going to get into the whole rant but these blackout rules have past their time.

BFIB

Has anyone been able to successfully proxy into MLB.TV? I tried quite a few pretty decent IP's last night to try it out and MLB.TV would give me errors like like game can't be loaded, or it would say I'm in the blackout area when I knew I clearly wasn't. It once asked to verify my account and fill out address, zip code etc. They obviously already have that.

It's not make or break as I watch out of market games mostly but I would like to watch the home team from time to time. I'm not going to get into the whole rant but these blackout rules have past their time.

I've had zero issues with unblock-us. Has worked great so far.

Anybody using MLB.TV on PS4? I was thinking about getting it for this season. I just wanted to make sure it was up to par with the other devices and ran the streams smoothly.

Runus

The #Braves have transferred Cory Gearrin to the 60-day DL. But they still aren't releasing details about his injured right elbow

From twitter. Looks like another Tommy John. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom