• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
First astros.gif of the year.

ibgGgfoQEnnvQM.gif
lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Houston Astros ‏@astros 12m

We're going to have to talk about what just happened, aren't we?"

lolz :(

UraMallas

Okay. They just explained how M's got their first run. I don't hold it against anybody for not explaining that - it was a mouthful.

BigAT

I missed it, what happened?

Jeter came over to the stands after an inning to give a ball to a little girl in a Jeter shirt, some older woman in an Astros shirt was begging him for the ball, then when Jeter went to give the little girl the ball the woman actually tried to reach and grab it out of his hands. He actually had to pull back a couple times so she wouldn't take it out of his hands as he was giving it to the little girl.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Jeter was trying to give a little girl a ball after the end of the inning. Some lady is getting in his way begging for the ball.

Jeter came over to the stands after an inning to give a ball to a little girl in a Jeter shirt, some older woman in an Astros shirt was begging him for the ball, then when Jeter went to give the little girl the ball the woman actually tried to reach and grab it out of his hands. He actually had to pull back a couple times so she wouldn't take it out of his hands as he was giving it to the little girl.

Ugh... I hate that shit. Reminds me of that one lady who grabbed the ball out of the little girl's hands and held it up and celebrated like she won the fucking lottery.

Fuck, these people can go to the store and BUY one.. disgraceful.

Ugh... I hate that shit. Reminds me of that one lady who grabbed the ball out of the little girl's hands and held it up and celebrated like she won the fucking lottery.

Fuck, these people can go to the store and BUY one.. disgraceful.
But why do that when you can tell your grandkids the time you were given a ball by the Captain.

rando14

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

this piece of shit ump, that breaker was right down the middle. Fuck off

EDIT: AND THEN HE SINGLES. Can we fucking take the umps out of the game forever

Sure did. But hey he got an RBI and took an extra base ... and made a nice play in the field the previous inning.

I'll let this one slide .... as long as we win ...

Agreed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom