• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubs

ib1Vp4kSvKGODp.gif

lawl that's how i eat my ramen.

I have been contacted by Frankman who told me he converted to being a yankee fan

bring back Sy- er, I mean Poll- er, I mean, Frankman! and Jacncoke!

If Tanaka doesn't give up a run in the first inning it is the best!

....... well, what is it now?

Tatanka looks good. I feel like he is going to get the WWE Championship push quickly, but be in MizTV in a couple seasons.

it'sd not tantaka you baka gaijin, it's Tantantaka.

The Hitomi Tanaka show.

I was one second away from googling until I remembered who she was.

Sanjuro

No shit? If the shortstop isn't worried about getting blown up, he catches Teix's throw which bounced off his glove.

I don't remember who was covering the bag (whoarethesepeople). Throw was really bad, looked to get the helmet, and if it didn't was in position to do so.

I never thought I'd be posting motherfucking Joe Saunders........ It's like some type of sick joke from Mariners gaf for last season. :(

CRaGvOo.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Blue Jays must be desperate if they're starting McGowen. I thought he was done the last time he couldn't stay healthy.

Blue Jays must be desperate if they're starting McGowen. I thought he was done the last time he couldn't stay healthy.

They are desperate, but they're also cheap. They signed him to a multiyear contract a few years ago, right in the middle of his injury troubles, so they're probably trying to get some kind of return on investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom