• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezyMac88

8TJQF2W.jpg
Totally worth it!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Tacoby says Tanaka has great poise

that explains why he doesn't stagger when the capra demon hits him

Edwardo

I wasn't a fan of the idea of challenging calls at first, but I'm actually warming up to it now. Gonna give it some more time but I am liking the results so far.

That Oberholtzer brah didn't make The Stros rotation? Harrel will work himself out of the rotation by the end of May at the latest. Sucks that I can't even watch the games because of the whole CSN debacle.

Gibson just can't get big leaguers out. He's just another one of those brahs with good "stuff" that can't find the strikezone and misses over the plate. Sorry Lamby.

sangreal

MLB HQ does the review

with a whole lot of back and forth discussion w/ the umpire. granted, I have no idea what they're saying

e; oh, I see
The Crew Chief shall communicate with the Replay Official (on a two–way line) regarding the calls subject to the Replay Review, and provide each other with any information as the Crew Chief or Replay Official may deem relevant to Replay Review. About the same time, the Umpire accompanying the Crew Chief also shall communicate with the home Club's public address announcer (on a two–way line) regarding the calls subject to Replay Review simply for the purpose of identifying, in general terms, the call(s) under review. (The television broadcasters of the game will be able to listen to the communication between this Umpire and the public address announcer on a one–way line.) After speaking with the public address announcer, the Umpire accompanying the Crew Chief will be placed in direct communication with the Replay Official and the Crew Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom