• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Goodbye sweet prince!!

How's fat jesus working out for you guys?

Damn it now I have no firepower to respond, this is awful!!

iNFJOvu8J1KLK.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Lmao the twins are such an odd fit. It's okay that he can't hit at all but the defense tho

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Getting interesting now. Rosenthal is looking off his game.

COZART FINALLY HAS A HIT..

Pena's been playing well today. Come'on big boy

Joe Lee

Since when the hell is Steve Lyons an analyst for Red Sox baseball? I thought he wasn't doing anything relevant other than broadcasting on The Show.

there is a topic in OT asking why isn't Baseball exported to Europe. anyone feel like having their blood pressure go thru the roof and see what the geenreal feel of the thread is? it's already 6 pages or 4 in 100PPP format.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
there is a topic in OT asking why isn't Baseball exported to Europe. anyone feel like having their blood pressure go thru the roof and see what the geenreal feel of the thread is? it's already 6 pages or 4 in 100PPP format.

After only reading the first post I'm confident that it's 3000 posts from NFL-GAF about how baseball is the most boring game on earth and is on the verge of dying.

Branduil

I think it's mostly Europeans explaining the depth of throwing five innings of draws in thirty overs of match points per tea time while bowling over eleventy batmen and avoiding sticky wickets in a jovial friendly of test cricket.

I hate seeing CJ Wilson have success. He is a disgrace to straight edge people. Sucks that Stros situation is so fucked, but Jim Crane is a greedy mofo. MLBNet seems ro be showing alot of games this year. Watch Quick Pitch brahs. Damn Heidi looks great in black.

I hate seeing CJ Wilson have success. He is a disgrace to straight edge people. Sucks that Stros situation is so fucked, but Jim Crane is a greedy mofo. MLBNet seems ro be showing alot of games this year. Watch Quick Pitch brahs. Damn Heidi looks great in black.
Hmmm CJ acting like CM Punk?

J/k

But your right in Heidi.

JCizzle

As bad as Salty was defensively, at least he didn't let up a costly passed ball every game.

AJP just don't give a fuck. I think he's only had one AB go to 5 pitches so far this year lol. Hope they cut his ass sooner than later, at least with Vazquez being a useless hitter you know you're getting great defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom