• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome opener! Awesome win!!!!!!!! :D
Picking up Morse and Hudson was some of the best decisions for the team!!
Thanks for the fantasy boost Braun. Glad you got that new round of cream.

edit: Home opener win! Offense looks down right dangerous!
If it lasts it should be a hell of a fun season! :D

LOL Dodgers.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodge...mascot-20140408,0,5320030.story#axzz2yK6eIzJC

4MdbH1M.jpg

And apparently there will be three more!

Lou Seal is superior!

yXpRmnY.gif
847400923.gif

Dude Brandon Belt is an animal. It doesn't even seem like he's swinging any faster or harder. He's definitely not looking as bad when he misses though.
Just saw this:
Brandon Belt is the 2nd Giants left-handed batter with at least 5 HR in the team's first 8 games since the team moved to San Francisco in 1958. The other was Barry Bonds in 2002 (also 5 in 8 games).

Only Willie Mays (6) has had more HR than Brandon Belt (5) through the Giants first 8 games of a season since they moved to San Francisco (1958).It took 37 games for Belt to hit his 5th HR last season.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
joe simpson bragging about chris johnson's defense....yep...

edit: i think i'll change it to the sny feed.

Talon

joe simpson bragging about chris johnson's defense....yep...

edit: i think i'll change it to the sny feed.
What was that bullshit "left side of the infield" defensive stat he was using a few games ago? Somehow used it to praise Chris Johnson instead of Andrelton.

Windu

What was that bullshit "left side of the infield" defensive stat he was using a few games ago? Somehow used it to praise Chris Johnson instead of Andrelton.

i didn't get a chance to watch much of the Washington series, he used # of balls past or something tonight.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Holy fuck at this Rays - Royals game.

Awful call by the umpire at 2B. Somehow replay backs up the awful call. Just fucking shameful. Why even have replay?

BFIB

Kolten Wong getting into form. Lynn doing his typical getting buried early, then relying on the offense to get him a win.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Something has to be done about IR's implementation. This "manager goes to kill time while someone reviews the call" bullshit is awful. This DOES slow down the game.

Fix this shit, Bud.

zychi

Banned
Bostonians.

I'm planning a trip to Boston 4th of July weekend to see my Cubs play the Champs. Any tips for the city or ideas of where to visit? Only place I have for sure is the Cheers bar.

BFIB

Bostonians.

I'm planning a trip to Boston 4th of July weekend to see my Cubs play the Champs. Any tips for the city or ideas of where to visit? Only place I have for sure is the Cheers bar.

Never been to Boston, but a buddy of mine said the Sam Adams Tour is fantastic.

Windu

Something has to be done about IR's implementation. This "manager goes to kill time while someone reviews the call" bullshit is awful. This DOES slow down the game.

Fix this shit, Bud.
What, you don't like watching out of shape old men jogging around on the field? its part of the game!

/end sarcasm

At least they don't have bathroom breaks anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom