• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezyMac88

No "Braves win" gif tonight.

metswin55.gif

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
The Cleveland broadcaster(s) are terrible. So boring. Zzz

No insight whatsoever and nothing but dead air between pitches.

see5harp

Man Vogey already gave up 2 runs? Giants starting pitchers are looking super turrible outside of Mad Bum and old ass Tim Hudson.

see5harp

So pissed with Pablo and Pence. Fucking hitting .100. Pence struck out looking twice after falling behind. Guy is flailing like he's Brandon Belt.

BS Harry. This is Arizona. 25% Tons of Brushbacks.

We shoulda saved Beckett for this series
I just don't see a fight happening. I think Donnie and Gibson have their guys on a leash for this one.

Besides with the injuries we have already, the last thing this team needs is more guys on that list over a stupid fight.

Just go ahead and have the surgery, Matt.

Remember when Arizona had an abundance of pitchers and outfielders? Now they sign Randy fuxking Wolff. Towers is awful.

shwimpy

I just don't see a fight happening. I think Donnie and Gibson have their guys on a leash for this one.

Besides with the injuries we have already, the last thing this team needs is more guys on that list over a stupid fight.
Dbacks have nothing to lose.

Hoping for a good bounceback outing from Ryu.

Pepiope

Odd that Jeter is batting lead-off and Ellsbury is batting 2nd, and of course, let's give Gardner and McCann another day off.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I was just going to post the David Price was dealing some top notch no hit stuff tonight. Then Mez knocked a double,thankfully. Let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom