• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I'm talking about the slow walk to the umpire.

New rule

you leave the dugout and it isnt to change a pitcher

it's to challenge a play

I disagree.

Umpires should have the ability to instant replay manager visits to determine if it's electable.

rando14

Noesi got DFA'D and Montero is the Pillsbury doughboy.

ivm7xkNjYFdmP.gif

Malo

Banned
I know, but do you think the deal was worth it if it takes us 3 years to figure out that Pineda is a dud?

I'm hoping he's a stud, but we don't know yet...Tonight though....He's pitching great.
Even if Pineda turns out to be a dud (doubt it), we still have future rookie of the year in Jose Campos in the minors.

zulux21

so far through 3 (and 67 pitches) cleveland's pitcher has struck out 8, and the only out he got that wasn't a strike out was a runner trying for 2 after he got a hit... he hasn't had a ball put into play that is merely an out yet lol

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
MLB.tv blackout lifting still pisses me off. 2 hours 20 minutes since the Nats game ended and I still can't watch it. Build a freaking timer into your website, it's not rocket science! (90 minutes is listed on the website)

And wtf at there being no Marlins broadcast for the game.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Holy shit I hate Chip Caray.

Skip Caray:Good::Chip Caray:Terrible
Chip Carey is terrible at finding out where the person that caught the foul ball is from. Skip was right every time. he was amazing.

He's usually near the top of the league in pitches per plate appearance.

That's because he's fouling off a ton of pitches. Dude needs to get on base, steal bags, and score runs but has a tendency to hack away too much. He'd be batting 7th if it wasn't for Tex being out.

Pepiope

That's because he's fouling off a ton of pitches. Dude needs to get on base, steal bags, and score runs but has a tendency to hack away too much. He'd be batting 7th if it wasn't for Tex being out.
He's not doing too bad. I actually like the fact that he's fouling off a lot of pitches, just wish he was a bit more aggressive on base. He is fast, but he doesn't utilize that speed much. He only had 24 steals last season, and IMO he can do much better than that.

3N16MA

Banned

He gets on base as much as Ellsbury as a lead off hitter.

Ellsbury: .346 OBP career as a lead off hitter

Gardner: .344 OBP career as a lead of hitter

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Three hours and 20 minutes since the game ended and I still have to deal with the blackout restriction. Such bullshit.

Meier

How the fuck did the umps not see the pine tar? That's ridiculous. Didn't realize the suspension would be 10 games. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom