• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
braves fans are going to get to watch two teams celebrate on their field this year. yay..

harSon

Banned
The division is actually possible...?

"An error occurred during validation."

Cole sure settled into his own, retired his final 17 batters assuming Hurdle doesnt try and throw him out in the 8th

He has a history of rough starts. I wonder how many runs he gives up in the first inning, relative to the rest of his start.

Chris R

Alright you guys, see everyone next year, because I'm done, just like the Mariners.

At least the Red Sox or Yankees won't win the WS this year.

Overlee

Braves have offered John Hart the full time GM gig.

Oxley.jpg

So more of the same 'ol, same 'ol, ay?

harSon

Banned
Grats, dude. Your club is pretty ruthless down the stretch. Fucking Worley/Volquez/Morton/Liriano/peoplenotnamedCole.

I still don't quite believe it. Our pitching looked pretty dire not to long ago, and even when the starting pitching took a turn for the better, our bullpen was beyond horse shit... and yet, it's a strength now? I was ready to lead the mob for Neal Huntington not doing shit to improve our team in the off season, trade deadline and waiver deadline.....

Edit: Fuck yeah Cubs!

aFIGurANT

Breaking: Pat Neshek is definitely human. Almost definitely not going to be No. 1 Cardinal (lol Olbermann).

Also since I'm finishing the Olbermann video now, that tirade about WAR is totally going to be lambasted hard by Yanquis faithful. That "I use edgy numbers, I'm soo edgy" bit was cringe-worthy.

Top Bottom