• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

beckett likely to be done for season :(

bummer but it was painful watching him try to pitch thru injury

hernandez pitching friday in becks spot

BuYaUrJCYAAk7Y9.jpg:large

Malo

Banned
This Yankee team keeps winning, despite being incredibly old and incredibly injured. If it only had an offense...
They lost 4 starting pitchers from the opening day rotation and are still somehow in it. I honestly have no idea how they're doing it.
Sounds silly Yanks fans but do you guys miss Grandy man?
Nope. Now we have Brett the hitman Gardner as our power hitting outfielder.

McNei1y

That cubs infield could be DEADLY in a couple of years. They should teach Castro to play the outfield or something. His bat is good too.

Enron

Banned
Just so you all know, Baez is available in both NeoGAF Baseball and mlbGAF Fantasy Rejects for some pitching or a 1st baseman!!!!!!

Supplies are limited, act now!

Team can't stay healthy for shit.

Some of it -- i.e. Lawrie being hit by a pitch and fracturing his hand -- is stuff that happens to every team, but for the most part, it does seem like their injuries are caused by poor conditioning. It boggles the mind that their training staff hasn't been fired en masse.

aFIGurANT

Is Kolten Wong hooked up with PEDralta's supplier? Holy crow. What a monster night for him.

Also, Enron: I am going to hit you up for Baez for sure.

aFIGurANT

Lmao at Taveras and Wainos response.

Taveras should be shook on his security as the left-hand-power-bat, Wong parked that thing in the same spot as Taveras in his debut. Waino is always funny to watch in the dugout too, if I knew how to .gif sports well I would have a nice folder devoted to his reactions.

Alfonso Soriano.

Listen I understand you can't watch meaningful baseball because the Rangers are in shambles and horrible, but lay off Brad Miller .... he has had a bad enough season on his own.

I saw someone on fangraphs (probably Cameron) say that Soriano:Baez comps seem lazy but kind of fit, and that for not Soriano money that's not a bad player to have.

Top Bottom