• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
BUhXIL5.jpg

I have a problem.

Ugh, I did not like seeing that poor dude scramble around, completely out of sorts.

Last one I saw like that was when Happ got smoked, which I think happened last year. Oddly, he didn't miss any games because of the head injury, but because he blew out his knee when he fell down after he was hit.

Fox318

Whoa.. that was scary. Homer got hit in the jaw last night. Nothing major like this or Arolids though. Homer was able to shake it off and continue.

Players need to always be ready to field the ball.

Too many pitchers finish their form without ending in a fielding position.

eznark

Banned
Get fucked Braves

Beyond the Box Score @BtBScore
Teams that’ve seen their playoff odds decrease the most over the past 7 days:
Blue Jays (-31.4%)
Braves (-30.1)
Rays (-4.4)
White Sox (-3.0)

BFIB

Cards at Camden. Its going to be an awesome weekend. My favorite ballpark in the majors, really enjoyed my visit there last year.

BFIB

Looks like Hamels isn't gonna go to the cubs. He coulda made the cubs alittle more awesome for next year.

Amaro probably asked for at least three top prospects, the Ernie Banks Statue, and the ivy to be relocated to Philly.

RGVNOE

wow bases loaded with no outs and Masterson got out of it, hope he doesn't play with fire like that too often

Top Bottom