• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

AggressiveShimmeringBushsqueaker.gif

yeah but Baez swing is more wild, look at his knee buckling.

What a frustrating night. Infield hits, bloopers, and a bunt hit for the Rangers, meanwhile the Mariners can't hit anything hard without it being right at a fielder. This team sure is hard to watch sometimes.

Chris R

3 hit

What garbage

LOL 33-2 when scoring 4 or more runs. Wish we would treat out pitching staff with the respect it deserves by putting a bat on a ball every now and then.

thefro

The bad thing about the Soler promotion is that the Cubs are only like 4 games behind for the last protected pick in the draft.

Yeah, that's going to be an issue especially given the fact that Soler has a pretty advanced approach at the plate. He's not going to struggle initially adjusting like Baez.

I guess the positive thing (for the protected pick) is on paper the schedule the rest of the way is pretty tough.

Stupid local Boston writer thinks the Redsox could acquire Chris Sale this offseason

Why the hell would the White Sox move a cost controlled 25 year old lefty?

Chris R

guys today theres a sale for MLB.tv for its 12th anniversary. 12 dollars for the rest of the season. hell of a deal

Wish it didn't have blackout restrictions :( I'd buy it to catch the rest of the Mariners day games at work but nope, can't view a single thing from them online.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
mNngYWxl.jpg

2014 collection is now complete. I'm going to need to build a floating shelf downstairs to accommodate all of my bobbleheads soon.

santeesioux

Seattle Mariners ‏@Mariners now
#Mariners extend Executive VP & GM of Baseball Operations Jack Zduriencik to a multi-year contract.

Mariners gonna Mariner.

Is it true that MLB.TV has replays of blackout games? I really want to bask in the tears of the Brennaman's when Javy and Jorge destroy them.
Yea man. And Archives of them too going back like five years.
Also, Advanced Media boss said MLB is close to ending black outs on MLB.TV. only problem is with local RSNs and letting their subs watch online. Working on details.

Yea man. And Archives of them too going back like five years.
Also, Advanced Media boss said MLB is close to ending black outs on MLB.TV. only problem is with local RSNs and letting their subs watch online. Working on details.
Yeah I heard that as well. If I like MLB.Tv ill have to sub for next season.

Top Bottom