• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

JDeluis

How are any of the Dodgers relieve pitchers ever going to get confidence if they are taken out the moment they walk a batter.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Oh man I didnt realize that was Brian Johnson doing color for the game tonight. Was wondering who that was by voice
No73yxq.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
If you would have told me that Chris Carter would be in the running for most home runs this season, I would have laughed in your face.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Drew Smyly is one of the only things that have gone right with this Rays season. Dunno how this guy wasn't better with the Tigers. Guy has been one of the best pitchers in baseball since he joined the Rays.

jakncoke

Banned
Jhayyy !

Oh no Jhayy limping after making a great

John Holdzkom out of no where.

Time for the original game

I think Baez just passed Tulo for strikeouts on year.

lol cubs

ugh wanted that out so bad.

Thought he was going to walk the bases loaded there. Also I think Baez next strikeout ties Cano lol

Brent Morral is worthless

Derp

Polanco home. Go Pirates!

Jordy!

RGVNOE

damn almost had a Lynning there, Matheny should keep a close eye on him, get someone up with any other sign of trouble

jakncoke

Banned
hahaha thought you might like some company in the thread today, seems pretty dead today. Looks like you guys are probably passing the Brewers soon

Maybe , we have a easy section of schedule . So called mighty lions just dropped 2 to us today.

aFIGurANT

excellent

now Wainwright needs to get back to his old self so we can take 3 out of 4 and leave Milwaukee with a larger lead than when we arrived

3 would feel like a morale sweep for the team, the more we can pile on while the chips are in our favor the better. Waino being the big chip hanging out there. I wouldn't mind seeing some CG action to get him right before the playoffs come knocking.

Top Bottom