• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Macattk15

Kyle Seager makin' sure people know who the fuck he is.

If the M's make the post season ... I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some MVP votes.

Choomp

Banned
Anyone see the Mets try to hit Chapman earlier tonight? Chances are Duda's still up there scratching his head, the big goon.

Total Brewers collapse. Had sole possession of first place for 150 days and now they'll be in third behind the Pirates by the end of today

Wainwright looked like his old self today, too

RGVNOE

Total Brewers collapse. Had sole possession of first place for 150 days and now they'll be in third behind the Pirates by the end of today

Wainwright looked like his old self today, too

things have definitely gotten pretty bad for Milwaukee recently. Glad to see Waino have a good game, would've liked to see him get a shutout, but he still had a great performance overall

jakncoke

Banned
He has a legit bat

I told ya'll he conveniently disappears. He'll only show up now since he's been called out.

Yeah for hits and average. Didnt think he'd have that hr powah! But then again Someone like Ichiro was able to get some homers every once in awhile as well, just got to get the perfect pitch

Considering they were projected to finish near the bottom of the division to begin with, Brewers being in first for as long as they were was definitely a nice surprise. Still, it would've been nice to see postseason success, if only for the divisional round.

still waiting for the joc pederson era to get underway :(

skeleton-computer-user_jpg_350x250_crop_q85.png

JDeluis

Kirk Gibson is being a punk ordering for some plunkings. Donnie comes out because he's pissed at being warned in case he orders for plunking. Kershaw is thrown out for calling the ump a big poopie head.

Why did I have to leave home when gonzo was at the plate before his second hr. Damn Wife and kids.

Oakland won yesterday.

Oakland needed a miracle comeback in game 2 to avoid getting swept by the Stros. I'm telling you guys the Astros will be in contention for a playoff spot next year. Also, with only 19 games left and 80 losses, the Astros will avoid going 4 straight years with 100+ losses!!!! WOOOHOOO

Malo

Banned
Oakland needed a miracle comeback in game 2 to avoid getting swept by the Stros. I'm telling you guys the Astros will be in contention for a playoff spot next year. Also, with only 19 games left and 80 losses, the Astros will avoid going 4 straight years with 100+ losses!!!! WOOOHOOO
Taking :kas to a whole new level.

Top Bottom