• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

AbsoluteWelltodoBlackpanther.gif

Meier

A shame that Clay didn't get to finish it out.

http://giant.gfycat.com/AbsoluteWelltodoBlackpanther.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Looooool. I saw he had two unearned runs but never could have guessed what had happened. That's fucking awesome. So worth it for the lulz.

And for the gfycat random URL.

Since the Brewers have seen fit to lay down and fucking die in a hole, I'll need to start scouting potential playoff teams to bandwagon. Division rivals are automatically disqualified because they're poo, and AL teams are at an immediate disadvantage because of the DH.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Dodgers. Kershaw has all the accolades and money he'll ever need except for one, and a World Series trophy is just what Mattingly needs to convince upper management to extend him ten years further.

Since the Brewers have seen fit to lay down and fucking die in a hole, I'll need to start scouting potential playoff teams to bandwagon. Division rivals are automatically disqualified because they're poo, and AL teams are at an immediate disadvantage because of the DH.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Dodgers. Kershaw has all the accolades and money he'll ever need except for one, and a World Series trophy is just what Mattingly needs to convince upper management to extend him ten years further.

if you weren't so picky I would tell you to root for the Royals but...

I'm going with the Royals man. Or Mariners.

jakncoke

Banned
Oh guys..

wow ffs..

jesus russ. wow we are playing like idiots. we actively trying to not win 5 in a row it seems

Polanco!!! Mercer!!!

Top Bottom