• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

see5harp

We've seen Peavy turn things around at least during last season. If he's right, I'd at least rather have him starting in place of Vogelsong.

Yea, normally I'd totally agree with you but somehow Vogelsong has had the best May of any of their pitchers. Honestly they are playing so well right now that every call is tough. The only decision I was totally behind was sending Casey McGee down.

They need to call up Refsnyder. There's no way Drew should be allowed to amass another hundred at bats.
I was in the stands in Durham to see Refsnyder hit two home runs recently.

I also watched him throw the ball away on a reasonably simple double play opportunity. His fielding could, uh, use some work.

f1164f40bdc3c50f3f32ad88ccdbc03c_original.jpg

Chipper Jones literally went 'fite me IRL' on some guy on Twitter

Malo

Banned
I was in the stands in Durham to see Refsnyder hit two home runs recently.

I also watched him throw the ball away on a reasonably simple double play opportunity. His fielding could, uh, use some work.
I know Refsnyder isn't good defensively but Drew is giving the Yankees nothing on offense. In 465 plate appearances with the Yankees his OPS is under .550. That's unacceptable.

jyoung188

Damn, I was offered free tickets to the Giants game last night but just couldn't make it, would've been just behind the Giants dugout :/ that was an exciting 8th and glad to see Heston piching good at home. Only half a game behind now!

Chipper Jones is a tool.

In other news, water is wet.

I mean, I loved the late 2000's Braves teams, they were the reason I made the Braves my NL team, but Chipper's conduct of the past few years has been disgusting. ESPECIALLY him mouthing off the bullshit of a Sandy Hook truther. That's what really soured my opinion of him.

I mean, I loved the late 2000's Braves teams, they were the reason I made the Braves my NL team, but Chipper's conduct of the past few years has been disgusting. ESPECIALLY him mouthing off the bullshit of a Sandy Hook truther. That's what really soured my opinion of him.

I mean he's always been like that. He's a tool.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
he has always been like this. but now there are no reporters to filter him.

Top Bottom