• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

I love that MLB.TV shows old baseball clips during commercial breaks. Even though I can already see a couple of them repeating and we're only a few games into the season, it's much better than just a static screen.

They'll change them after the All Star Break if it's anything like NHL.TV

I love that MLB.TV shows old baseball clips during commercial breaks. Even though I can already see a couple of them repeating and we're only a few games into the season, it's much better than just a static screen.

I don't get those on my Apple TV, just the standard "Commercial Break In progress" message.

Lunar FC

That's pretty cool. Anybody here listen to games via MLB At Bat? They play this looping sound of a crowd noise during commercials and it's already driving me crazy.

RBH

KEMP

tnallisonstokke11.jpg

Macattk15

Why is the Astros stadium so fucking empty.

A young promising 3-0 team at the beginning of the season and the stadium has like 12 people in it.

Chris R

Game already over.

If the Astros are merciful they'll somehow warp timespace so I can just play Persona when I get home in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom