• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
On delay, but fuck yeah Springer!
wV4uZHe.gif

RBH

I wish Chaz Roe and Eric O'Flaherty would just go away

Edit: lmao, O'Flaherty now warming up to take over for Roe. Fuck this.

Line_HTX

I liked Bill Brown and everything, but I think Todd Kalas is better at the play-by-play. I dunno, it feels like it's more lively with Kalas's voice.

Line_HTX

Tickets are stupid expensive. I'm probably going to be sitting in Louisiana when I visit.

Also everyone already went to Monday's game for Opening Day. It's expected there'd be a big dropoff later.

And Houston traffic around downtown is so shitty that it takes forever to get to Toyota Center / Minute Maid Park in the 6 o'clock hour.

awesome.

And my coworkers all hate me because of my love for the 'stros.......

Also everyone already went to Monday's game for Opening Day. It's expected there'd be a big dropoff later.

And Houston traffic around downtown is so shitty that it takes forever to get to Toyota Center / Minute Maid Park in the 6 o'clock hour.
Key is having a job downtown. I really made great use of its location during my senior year of HS and throughout college during summer internships.

Color me shocked there aren't 20$ 10 game packages up in the cheap seats. Nothing was better than strolling in around 5:30 after work, catching 5-6 innings.

And hey, if its a really shitty game in the 8th, just go home. Bah, got another event on the same day as a ticket? Who cares, the ticket only cost 2$ anyways. And you coud just walk on down to the first level if you were smooth enough and just sit down in the empty first level :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom