• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also everyone already went to Monday's game for Opening Day. It's expected there'd be a big dropoff later.

And Houston traffic around downtown is so shitty that it takes forever to get to Toyota Center / Minute Maid Park in the 6 o'clock hour.
Key is having a job downtown. I really made great use of its location during my senior year of HS and throughout college during summer internships.

Color me shocked there aren't 20$ 10 game packages up in the cheap seats. Nothing was better than strolling in around 5:30 after work, catching 5-6 innings.

And hey, if its a really shitty game in the 8th, just go home. Bah, got another event on the same day as a ticket? Who cares, the ticket only cost 2$ anyways. And you coud just walk on down to the first level if you were smooth enough and just sit down in the empty first level :)

moved from a edit to a post because this wasn't really an edit anymore.....

Nice win for the Mets and a solid outing by Harvey!

metswinwjlj3.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Lucky to have only gotten one run out of that...

Astros couldn't capitalize on a bases loaded, no outs situation either.

Just got my tix to see ace Clayton Richard take on the Gigantes Sunday. Good thing they have so much great beer there and that the SD Trolley exists.

zulux21

Addison Reed is the best relief pitcher in baseball.

And we got him for table scraps.

I was sad when the white sox traded reed but at the time the white sox traded him for a top 100 third baseman with power.

that being said even though it was 4 years ago it's still to early to tell if that was a good trade for the sox at all as Matt Davidson is only now getting his first real big league try again as he was sucking it up in the minors, fixed his swing... had a great run with the bat and then got injured for the season last year after 2 at bats >.<

so we will see how he does this season as the DH/back up third baseman. he at least already has a homerun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom