• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.
jyQD3.jpg

Don't make me spam pictures of you-know-who in the other thread.

h3ro

So I'm getting ready for the season and I'm trying to decide on my go to Alex pic for this year.

Should I stick with my tried and true classic:
A9h60.jpg

Or should I go with this new hotness:
ZMCHu.jpg

Edit: New challenger!
V3nm5.jpg

clemenx

Banned
Ahh my winter league team lost in the Final :( It was our first final in 30 years... Now I have to get excited for the Mets woooo!

Josh Hamilton was always doing a photo shoot and said the same thing Jose said about a big reveal coming. I wonder if there are multiple covers this year. That would be cool.

I think I might double dip on the Show this year. I am really excited for all the stuff they are adding to the PS3 version but having the game on the go on Vita sounds awesome as well. Hopefully they will have some kind of deal for people that want to buy both, or maybe it will support remote play, lol.

Jon

Hey everyone, it's an early edition of Jon's Page-a-Day Trivia Extravaganza!

Today we have a triple feature --Friday's question, the weekend question, and today's question. If you get all three correct, I will give you a bonus point in the standings!

Question 13:

Which hurler led the 1950s in wins?

A) Robin Roberts
B) Warren Spahn
C) Whitey Ford
D) Early Winn

Question 14:

Rank the following players in career home runs for the Braves:

A) Eddie Matthews
B) Chipper Jones
C) Dale Murphy
D) Hank Aaron

Question 15:

Among the following two-sport pro athletes, find the one who played on championship teams in both sports:

A) Gene Conley
B) Dave DeBusschere
C) Bo Jackson
D) Deion Sanders

Good luck!

RBH

Hey everyone, it's an early edition of Jon's Page-a-Day Trivia Extravaganza!

Today we have a triple feature --Friday's question, the weekend question, and today's question. If you get all three correct, I will give you a bonus point in the standings!

Question 13:

Which hurler led the 1950s in wins?

A) Robin Roberts
B) Warren Spahn
C) Whitey Ford
D) Early Winn

Question 14:

Rank the following players in career home runs for the Braves:

A) Eddie Matthews
B) Chipper Jones
C) Dale Murphy
D) Hank Aaron

Question 15:

Among the following two-sport pro athletes, find the one who played on championship teams in both sports:

A) Gene Conley
B) Dave DeBusschere
C) Bo Jackson
D) Deion Sanders

Good luck!

B

D, A, B, C

A

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ken Rosenthal
Sources: #Yankees in serious talks with Bill Hall. Role could be similar to what he had with #RedSox in 2010. Backup IF, RH bat in OF

Great move for the Yankees. Bill Hall is a beast after all.

I think I might double dip on the Show this year. I am really excited for all the stuff they are adding to the PS3 version but having the game on the go on Vita sounds awesome as well. Hopefully they will have some kind of deal for people that want to buy both, or maybe it will support remote play, lol.
Lol Awesome and vita in the same sentence, yankeehaters got jokes!

Lol Awesome and vita in the same sentence, yankeehaters got jokes!

When did you get yours, and what didnt you like about it? I got the first edition bundle but it doesnt come out for 2 more weeks in the US. Everything I have seen of the Shot on Vita looks fantastic, but I am guessing that since you got on early you must be in Japan and are disappointed since it didnt have MH at launch. Dont worry Capcom will put a MH game on Vita at somepoint.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
When did you get yours, and what didnt you like about it? I got the first edition bundle but it doesnt come out for 2 more weeks in the US. Everything I have seen of the Shot on Vita looks fantastic, but I am guessing that since you got on early you must be in Japan and are disappointed since it didnt have MH at launch. Dont worry Capcom will put a MH game on Vita at somepoint.

I think you got him wrong. I'm pretty sure he's one of those gaming on the phone guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom