• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
rinse82 said:
would've liked to see the baseball behind the logo though..

On the hats? I disagree. I like the enlarged bird and the prominent leaf. If you had the ball back there everything would have to be shrunk.

bluemax

Banned
Puddles said:
I really don't see the reasoning behind Colletti giving Mark Ellis $4 million a year to hit .250 when he could just call up some prospect to do the same thing for the minimum salary.

Ned Colletti hates minor leaguers and loves gritty veterans.

bryehn

Ordered a cap and a couple shirts for the wife and I for Christmas. Too bad the 3930s aren't available yet, it looks great!

Fenix

Cool, the 'O' overlaps the break in the road uniform and it looks like there's a snap-button underneath it to keep the parts of the letter aligned:
NIlnP.jpg

Fenix said:
Cool, the 'O' overlaps the break in the road uniform and it looks like there's a snap-button underneath it to keep the parts of the letter aligned:
NIlnP.jpg

There's often velcro to keep the placket together, which I greatly prefer to designing around the placket (the new Orioles set comes to mind.)

acheron_xl said:
There's often velcro to keep the placket together, which I greatly prefer to designing around the placket (the new Orioles set comes to mind.)
Def. agree. Toronto's way off handling that was awesome. The way B-more did it looks wierd.

Dmncnby2k9 said:
All the uniform changes have been for the good so far. Marlins is still not my fave, but its growing on me.

Mets = meh
Blue Jays = huge upgrade
Orioles = downgrade (imo)
Dodgers = nobody will notice
Padres = most boring got even more boring
Marlins = Like the logo, jerseys could use a lot of work

Jays come out the biggest winner.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Twins are going to sign Doumit to a one year, $3 million deal plus incentives. Sounds like he will be able to play C, RF, 1B, or DH. Great signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom