• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Is Adam Jones really worth Prado/Jurjjens? Maybe I'm too much of a fanbut that just seems like an awful lot.
Yeah that would be a horrible deal. I wouldn't do a one to one swap either. Adam Jones is nothing special, he is probably a plus defender on the corners though which is where we would play him which would be good. But Prado isn't a bad defender either.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Ok having herpes probably wouldn't be too surprising considering he is on the road all the time and probably sleeps around, but you would think with all of that money he could get a decent prostitute.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Phil Rogers
The #Cubs did put in a bid on Yu Darvish, according to a ML source. He fits profile of how Epstein wants to build.

Hoping it's the Mariners though. Yankees wouldn't shock me if they went over Cashman's head to submit a bid.

Darvish doesn't fit the bill on how the Cubs want to build. Don't know what that brah is talking about.

The Mariners are a good possibility because the 3ds is doing well now.

If herpes is really why Braun tested positive, ESPN should be ashamed of themselves for forcing this to be revealed. He will win his appeal and this would have never been revealed otherwise.

Kingbrave

Yeah that would be a horrible deal. I wouldn't do a one to one swap either. Adam Jones is nothing special, he is probably a plus defender on the corners though which is where we would play him which would be good. But Prado isn't a bad defender either.

I gotta admit that I'm in love with Prado, just don't tell my girlfriend she's jealous of baseball as it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom