• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

rando14

icfOlPuHBsWlS.gif

when was the last time a MLB game took place in these type of conditions? Can't remember.

I remember a Braves/Marlins game a few years ago when it started flooding with Tim Hudson pitching and they kept the game going until he got 3 outs. It was insane. Hudson's entire uniform was soaked. The rain was so heavy, you could barely see the batter at home plate.

"The only pitcher remotely close would be Vogelsong."

BULLSHIT, Zito's game completely changed the momentum of the series. I would give him the MVP (if it weren't for Scutaro) for that game alone.

Man, I was really looking forward to yelling "13 in '13" all year next year. This is a downer.

WELP I WILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT POST SEASON IF THE CARDINALS MAKE IT.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Hot damn, these hater bandwagoners are just as bad as anyone jumping on to the Giants bandwagon.

Either way. Good series, San Francisco, I will be pulling for you in the World Series, don't let me down. Congrats to the San Francisco fans on your team winning and I hope you will stay as classy as you can on GAF during the World Series.

We got 12 more games than anyone thought we would, so I can't really complain, good first season for Matheny, he just needs to channel a bit more of LaRussa when it comes to pitching.

Here's to next year.

DiscoJer

Cards, how did you manage to blow a 3-1 lead? How?

Not scoring any runs had something to do with it. 1 run in the last 3 games.

Anyway, congratulations Giants fans. As soon as the Cards lost game 5 I was worried after seeing what you did to the Reds.

Go get the Tigers. Just don't take it to 7.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Hot damn, these hater bandwagoners are just as bad as anyone jumping on to the Giants bandwagon.

Either way. Good series, San Francisco, I will be pulling for you in the World Series, don't let me down. Congrats to the San Francisco fans on your team winning and I hope you will stay as classy as you can on GAF during the World Series.

We got 12 more games than anyone thought we would, so I can't really complain, good first season for Matheny, he just needs to channel a bit more of LaRussa when it comes to pitching.

Here's to next year.
i'm no bandwagoner.

Top Bottom