• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

are....you..? no.... it can't be... A MARLINS FAN!?

2011-09-27T035918Z_01_CHI18_RTRIDSP_3_BASEBALL.jpg

JABEE

Is anyone watching Costas Tonight on NBC Sports Channel? He's talking to Bobby Valentine. Bobby said players came into his office to complain about raising his voice to Willy Middlebrooks. He also said that he hopes the attitude of the Red Sox clubhouse is not widespread among all of the players in the league. He talked about needing to take a vote when making any decision. He also said that the team's failing were his fault but said that he regrets not making sure his assistants were his guys.

lucius

Is anyone watching Costas Tonight on NBC Sports Channel? He's talking to Bobby Valentine. Bobby said players came into his office to complain about raising his voice to Willy Middlebrooks. He also said that he hopes the attitude of the Red Sox clubhouse is not widespread among all of the players in the league. He talked about needing to take a vote when making any decision. He also said that the team's failing were his fault but said that he regrets not making sure his assistants were his guys.

Gonna DVR the replay in a few hours

buncha little biatches.

Sanjuro

NO BOBBY V WAS THE CANCER what am i saying

Apparently in either that or another interview he said how he thinks that Ortiz never came back not because he was injured, but because after the trades he knew that the Sox wouldn't be competing for the rest of the season so he just didn't try to return... yeah. I hope that's not true, as I think that it was losing Ortiz that really was the turning point in the season, above the trades, but who knows.
http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story...ox-manager-said-david-ortiz-sidelined-himself

Branduil

You can take away someone's fried chicken and beer, but you can't take away the fried chicken and beer inside their soul.

The Tigers are my lifelong favorite basketball team! I've watching them since they did becamed a team and played in the Pontiac Silverdome!\

GO TIGERS!!!

Sanjuro

Apparently in either that or another interview he said how he thinks that Ortiz never came back not because he was injured, but because after the trades he knew that the Sox wouldn't be competing for the rest of the season so he just didn't try to return... yeah. I hope that's not true, as I think that it was losing Ortiz that really was the turning point in the season, above the trades, but who knows.
http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story...ox-manager-said-david-ortiz-sidelined-himself

72i5R.jpg

Blearth

Banned
Seriously, to think that Verlander in the ASG is the same as Verlander in a normal game situation is laughable. Not to say that he shouldn't have been better, but that was emphatically not the JV you see in the regular season and in these playoffs. It simply isn't.
justin-verlander-tigers.jpg

Looks like the same chump that walked MVPosey and got blasted by the Kung Fu Panda.

Will they be getting 3 starts of Verlander if needed in the series?

I'm seriously pumped for this series. I'm not rooting for the Tigers as much as against the Giants.

Top Bottom