• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

zulux21

I gotta see how the A's perform ... since they were fucking ridiculous in the 2nd half.

A's are going to get knocked out by the tigers so I don't imagine they will perform that well :p

edit: the baltimore radio is talking about how the texas fans are leaving lol.

Sanjuro

iuLRwmJi7oBKD.gif

zulux21

Orioles it is.

Yankees gonna end this birdland magic nonsense full-stop.

Nah O's will take the yankees with out much trouble. it will be tigers vs o's for the al championship and it will be a good match.

Nope. The Tigers are pretty mediocre.

for a season set up the tigers are indeed rather mediocre, for a playoff set up they are pretty well off as verlander and fister is the best 1-2 punch in the AL for the teams that made it to the playoffs.

Nah O's will take the yankees with out much trouble. it will be tigers vs o's for the al championship and it will be a good match.

for a season set up the tigers are indeed rather mediocre, for a playoff set up they are pretty well off as verlander and fister is the best 1-2 punch in the AL for the teams that made it to the playoffs.

Yankees got this.

Macattk15

Strasburg / Gio when he makes his surprise resurrection.

zulux21

Strasburg / Gio when he makes his surprise resurrection.

last time I checked strasburg/Gio wasn't in the AL

"verlander and fister is the best 1-2 punch in the AL for the teams that made it to the playoffs."
means of the teams that made it into the playoffs in the AL.

zulux21

so... if I counted right... hamilton can get up to bat with the bases loaded 2 outs with the score being 5-4... man how amusing would it be if that happened and he struck out lol

Top Bottom