• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

In the biggest start of his carreer, Mike Leake completely shits the bed. Have fun in AAA next year you joke.

Yeah, he's gone. Like I said, yesterday was a must win, because of the injuries and pitching concerns. Game 5 could go either way. It's all about what Latos can bring to the table.

see5harp

Wait, Zito is 125-7 in games where he has at least 4 runs of support?

That's why I said earlier that 3 runs is usually enough for Zito. He never had a great ERA, but those years he was dominant with the A's, he had a shit load of run support with all those crazy steroid users.

Assuming my G's win today, tomorrow's pitching matchup will certainly be interesting. Cain vs. a less than 100% Latos. Any word on how he's feeling after his bout with the flu?

see5harp

Assuming my G's when today, tomorrow's pitching matchup will certainly be interesting. Cain vs. a less than 100% Latos. Any word on how he's feeling after his bout with the flu?

I suppose you have to have some faith in Cain but the Reds have completely owned him all season and his game is the fly ball. Scary in that ballpark.

see5harp

There's 3 more innings. I'll be happy if the Giants can just force a game 5. I thought Buster could hit a Grand Slam in game 1 to tie things up. Baseball is funny that way.

sooo glad they sat Brandon Crawford's broke ass. he's no cody ross.

There's 3 more innings. I'll be happy if the Giants can just force a game 5. I thought Buster could hit a Grand Slam in game 1 to tie things up. Baseball is funny that way.

sooo glad they sat Brandon Crawford's broke ass. he's no cody ross.

Same. I was at Game One and it was easily one of the most painful sporting events that I've been to live....and I'm a Sharks fan.

see5harp

Same. I was at Game One and it was easily one of the most painful sporting events that I've been to live....and I'm a Sharks fan.

I got tickets for niners - giants and niners - chicago. I loved Giants games when my best friend lived across the street. I would just walk across and stand in the standing area in the outfield.

EDIT: Starting to believe that we can win the series now!!!!!!!!

see5harp

It would be nice to see Buster Posey rewarded for taking a walk or getting on base for once. Hunter Pence, your caveman ass better start playing.

lol. Hard to believe, but the Reds lost this series in the bottom of the 1st inning of game one. There is no way Cain loses tomorrow against a sick Latos.

Welcome to the postseason, where Kris Medlen gets a loss, Barry Zito & Mike Leake start a playoff game, and Tim Lincecum remembers how to pitch.

At least A-Rod and Swisher are continuing their playoff incompetence to keep things even.

Top Bottom