• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miggy HR.

1348350445535127_animate.gif

xbhaskarx

Tropicana, what a joke of a ballpark... it makes the Oakland Coliseum look good, at least we don't have shit hanging above the field.

carlos

2-hit by the fucking pathetic Pirates knowing the Nationals were losing the entire game. Great way to get ready for the playoffs.

I'm telling you, the offense is going to be our downfall; I appreciate what the new batting coach has managed to do, but there is just something wrong with the players Lowest RISP in the league, I think. Bunch of chokers or just plain idiotic approaches sometimes.

zulux21

6-0 Tigers lead and 3 innings away from an AL Comedy Central Division title. Thank you White Sox for completely falling apart.

not completely... just almost completely... white sox are winning today (11-0 in the 9th should be a win for them)... there is a chance KC comes back especially with bases loaded no one out... come on hope hope as I want to see it go to a down to a tie breaker game.
edit: well there goes that threat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom