• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
giphy.gif

zulux21

That trade with the white soxs looks better by the day. Shout out to zulux21.

:p

it's a trade that should be a win for both sides.

the yankees got some bullpen and an okay 3rd baseman

and the white sox got some good talent that the yankees had no use for.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Indians are done on Wednesday. They're not hitting at all, especially the 3-4 spot (Ramirez/Encarnacion). His loss is huge on offense.

zulux21

Indians are done on Wednesday. They're not hitting at all, especially the 3-4 spot (Ramirez/Encarnacion). His loss is huge on offense.

you do realize that anything can happen in a single game right :p

though on the flip side I did figure out that if the yankees win the series then the astros can knock them out.

and if the cubs win to the world series then the astros can knock them out.

and the astros can be the sole team that beats up the 3 teams I hate lol.

though I would rather the indians just win game 5 and the nats win the next 2 :p

Choomp

Banned

I have a good feeling about Kluber bouncing back. Homefield advantage has also certainly been a thing so far in the playoffs. I wouldn’t be too worried.

Caja 117

Game, not in our house Indians....

Not bad for a team that needed to check the standings and was not even going to win the WC game, Red Sox won the east but got eliminated faster than the Yanks lol.

lucius

I would pitch Gray the next game even though I didn’t want him for the players they gave up because he isn’t that great, but I think Sonny is due for a good game.

mjp2417

Banned
I would pitch Gray the next game even though I didn’t want him for the players they gave up because he isn’t that great, but I think Sonny is due for a good game.

Gray will be first man up in the pen if CC struggles early, but you absolutely start CC in Game 5

Top Bottom