• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

turnbuckle

Tigers are on pace to break the all-time strikeout record for pitchers in the MLB. They're actually very slightly ahead of the pace.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
All I wanted was to avoid the Stupid Game this year, but the first division title in eight years is pretty good too.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't like pinch running with "fast youngsters" because they are typically stupider than even the stupidest athletes, who are already mouthbreathing morons. So that was not a surprising outcome though it was still disappointing.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ouqvmNr.png

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I never thought Simmons would hit more than 15 homers in a single season. Nice to see him prove me wrong.

What a crazy fitting ending to the Royals home season... the symbol of our beloved but losing Royals of the last few years, Soria gives up a walk off grand slam to the new Royals. Unthinkable.

BUT OMG WOOOOOOOOO

heyheyheyhey we're still in this

cashman

Banned
What a crazy fitting ending to the Royals home season... the symbol of our beloved but losing Royals of the last few years, Soria gives up a walk off grand slam to the new Royals. Unthinkable.

BUT OMG WOOOOOOOOO

heyheyheyhey we're still in this

hey hey hey hey hey hey the royals are still 3.5 games back of the wild card. They have no shot.

Top Bottom