• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
seriously, the Bronx is saltless this year. I'm stunned we were still playing relatively meaningful baseball in the last week of the season.

I am more upset about our inept management and the A-Rod imbroglio. I think someone should have to answer for the hilarious contracts the team has given out over the last ten years, but no one will so no use...salting...spilled milk or whatever.

I do have a very serious question about how this team is going to handle Jeter in the offseason. Licking my lips, really.

rando14

Greg Johns ‏@GregJohnsMLB 1h
Felix is first pitcher in Major League history with 10 strikeouts in 4-inning start.

Very nice, but wow I didnt realize felix was pitching today, I thought they shut him down for the season? Why bring him out to try and grab a win in such an awful season?

Macattk15

Very nice, but wow I didnt realize felix was pitching today, I thought they shut him down for the season? Why bring him out to try and grab a win in such an awful season?

Dunno. Guess he really wanted to pitch. He looked pretty fine though. Not worried about him.

Askani

So, wow. I was at my daughter's bday party today and I just saw a clip of the walk off slam. Unbelievable. In every way that was the cliche. Last home game, extra innings, 2 outs, bases loaded, full count, former Royals pitcher on the mound. That's some fairy tale shit.

MiKeD

Banned
Damn. Looks like I'm gonna lose the championship game in my league 7-5. Tied in SB, avg. behind by 0.005 or less, behind by 0.015 in OPS and down by 1 SV.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
And it's official: Alex Wood is going back to the bullpen for the playoffs. Which I guess means Maholm is the fourth starter.

Sadness

And it's official: Alex Wood is going back to the bullpen for the playoffs. Which I guess means Maholm is the fourth starter.

Sadness

794564046.gif

Top Bottom