• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros currently sit at 104 losses. One game left against the Indians, 3 against Rangers and the last 3 against the Yankees.

Last year they had 107 losses, they have a good shot at surpassing that.

I think we've entered win or go home territory. Anymore losses and the gap will be too much to make up.

Yep, tomorrow is an absolute must-win for you guys.

Devil Rays - 2 vs Orioles, 3 @ Yankees, 3 @ Blue Jays. Orioles not eliminated yet, also Yankees series will be tough, also Blue Jays playing better at home.

Indians - 1 vs Astros, 2 vs White Sox, 4 @ Twins I can see the Twins taking one, they'd love to play our spoiler.

Rangers - 1 @ KC, 3 vs Astros, 4 vs. Angels. Angels have been playing much better, I see them taking at least 1, maybe 2.

Yankees - 1 vs Giants, 3 vs Rays, 3 @ Astros. If they can take at least 2 of 3 from the Rays things will get very interesting.

So if you can win tomorrow against the Rangers, I believe you'd have to win out @ the Mariners and @ the White Sox, which is doable.

It's a good thing we have Matt Adams since it doesn't sound like Craig will be back this season. Maybe it's Craig who should be shopped in the offseason but his history of injuries and his recent contract extension would lower his trade value somewhat.

BUn0X6QCAAANsKA.jpg:large

turnbuckle

Miguel Cabrera hurt again, still. why on earth haven't they just shut him down this month.

great win, Chris sale on suicide watch

sangreal

I definitely would've grabbed tickets for this if I had more notice that it would be Andy's last (regular season lol) home start too

Top Bottom