• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

MLB Network did some research and saw that Maholm hit Gomez with a fastball in the knee during a game on June 30. That's the only thing they can think of.

Gomez has battered Maholm in his career, but Maholm's hit Gomez twice with pitches.

Mitch Williams said the umps should have left Gomez in so he could "stare at the seams of a fastball" in his next at-bat.

eznark

Banned
1. Don't bean people if you don't want to get shown up. Maholm drilled Gomez a few months ago and Gomez just shit in his mouth. Maholm earned it.

2. How the fuck does McCann not get ejected there?? What a twisty cunt that ginger is.

Malvingt2

1. Don't bean people if you don't want to get shown up. Maholm drilled Gomez a few months ago and Gomez just shit in his mouth. Maholm earned it.

2. How the fuck does McCann not get ejected there?? What a twisty cunt that ginger is.

you have to admit. Gomez was over the top with that.

McCann did defend his pitcher. Gomez was lucky that he didn't get body slam at that moment.

eznark

Banned
you have to admit. Gomez was over the top with that.

McCann did defend his pitcher. Gomez was lucky that he didn't get body slam at that moment.

Lol Gomez would destroy that gimli looking bitch. Carlos is huge.

And yeah a guy threw a rock 90 mph at him, he retaliated by watching a homer. Pitchers are lucky most guys call that even.

Enron

Banned
Lol Gomez would destroy that gimli looking bitch. Carlos is huge.

And yeah a guy threw a rock 90 mph at him, he retaliated by watching a homer. Pitchers are lucky most guys call that even.

I just saw the replay. I don't think it was the staring at the homer so much as it was the constant barking all the way around the basepaths. Also, he was staring down Maholm as he went up to bat, and after his first swing. The dude either on some illicit substance, or is a complete cock.

Oh fuck off with this shit. People get hit all the time. The only person Gomez shit on was himself. He had to sit there with his fake ass rage eyes and acting like he wanted a piece of somebody, but conveniently hit behind his teammates. Mitch Williams even called him out for being a bitch on that. "If he wanted to get around them and go for somebody, he could have. But he just wanted to run his mouth and look tough without being tough." Mike Lowell said that bullshit like this is why Gomez has bounced around so much and continues to hold himself back from his true talent.

He didn't just watch it. He ran around the bases talking total shit the entire time like a little fucking bitch who's never hit a home run in his life. That's what the issue is. Why don't you actually watch the video of what happened before you start staying stupid shit like your boy Gomez?

eznark

Banned
I just saw the replay. I don't think it was the staring at the homer so much as it was the constant barking all the way around the basepaths. Also, he was staring down Maholm as he went up to bat, and after his first swing. The dude either on some illicit substance, or is a complete cock.

He's obviously a complete cook no one would deny that!
Oh fuck off with this shit. People get hit all the time. The only person Gomez shit on was himself. He had to sit there with his fake ass rage eyes and acting like he wanted a piece of somebody, but conveniently hit behind his teammates. Mitch Williams even called him out for being a bitch on that. "If he wanted to get around them and go for somebody, he could have. But he just wanted to run his mouth and look tough without being tough." Mike Lowell said that bullshit like this is why Gomez has bounced around so much and continues to hold himself back from his true talent.

Lol as opposed to tough guy Maholm hiding behind a midget. Or said midget and his fists of fury?

eznark

Banned
He didn't just watch it. He ran around the bases talking total shit the entire time like a little fucking bitch who's never hit a home run in his life. That's what the issue is. Why don't you actually watch the video of what happened before you start staying stupid shit like your boy Gomez?

Haha hurling insults is worse than hurling baseball's at people now?

It's always amazing when fanboyism blinds good judgment. Almost everyone is in unanimous agreement that Gomez acted like a total fucking bitch. I say almost everyone because there's always got to be total dumbfucks like you interjecting their brainless opinions into the discussion.

Enron

Banned
I can't wait until the gifs of that at-bat come rolling out. Gomez's face pre-at bat and after that first swing are going to be legendary material.

eznark

Banned
It's always amazing when fanboyism blinds good judgment. Almost everyone is in unanimous agreement that Gomez acted like a total fucking bitch. I say almost everyone because there's always got to be total dumbfucks like you interjecting their brainless opinions into the discussion.

Pretty sure I explicitly said he is a cock. I still find it amazing that pitchers think throwing at someone is totally fine but watching a flyball is a capital offense.

If batters had the ability to hit balls at pitchers faces at will "accidentally" I guarantee you they wouldn't be so glib about drilling guys.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Gomez started jawing until Maholm & McCann started yelling at him because their poor little feelings were hurt while Gogo watched that majestic home run.

McCann & Johnson should be suspended.

eznark

Banned
I don't think Gomez started jawing until Maholm & McCann started yelling at him because their poor little feelings were hurt while Gogo watched that majestic fly ball.

It's going to be amazing when Reed Johnson is suspended for some playoff games. McCann didn't even get tossed despite inciting a fight and refusing to let a home run hitter cross the plate. Insanity.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
It's going to be amazing when Reed Johnson is suspended for some playoff games. McCann didn't even get tossed despite inciting a fight and refusing to let a home run hitter cross the plate. Insanity.
McCann was standing in the base path without the ball. Gomez should've ran into him at full speed and cleaned him out.

eznark

Banned

Calcaterra and Badler must be huge Brewers fans! Who knew? Sheehan just hates the Braves logo and fans so I don't count his support for much.

Add Jay Jaffe to the list: http://mlb.si.com/2013/09/25/brewers-carlos-gomez-braves-brian-mccann-brawl/ Good to see that the actual baseball writers who I respect know who is at fault here.

gomez-braves.jpg

New umad image.

baha, Upton is dandy as hell!

1BT1Leo.gif

I don't think Gomez started jawing until Maholm & McCann started yelling at him because their poor little feelings were hurt while Gogo watched that majestic home run.

You cannot be fucking serious. Gomez was staring Maholm down before the at-bat even started. Maholm turned his back to him once Gomez started his shit-talk trot.

cashman

Banned

Oh man the irony

McCann blocking home plate just because Gomez hit a fucking BOMB is the most chickenshit move I've ever seen.

That's not why McCann did what he did. Yet another dipshit who obviously needs to actually watch the footage or needs their eyes checked badly.

Next uninformed goofball, please.

cashman

Banned
That's not why McCann did what he did. Yet another dipshit who obviously needs to actually watch the footage or needs their eyes checked badly.

Next uninformed goofball, please.
Cool so getting your feelings hurt makes it okay to pull bullshit like McCann did? Braves are an organization of pussies.

Top Bottom