• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

no, I never said that. he's been pitching very well lately though.
And is our #5 starter. Let's not get any illusions about him, the Tigers lineups was going to be trouble for him since most of their power bats don't strike out easily/are disciplined enough to lay off his change. He doesn't have a lot of room for error, and the curve he threw to Dirks was a terrible pitch.

ahahahahaha harang has given up 7 runs with two outs in today's game

1db2e2a5314f37ad1f711bbf41d8e4c6.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I believe the braves won the season series with the cards, soo lol cardinals. You suck.

harSon

Banned
This could be the beginning of a nasty losing streak. Liriano and AJ losing, with Locke coming up in two games. Cole's never a sure thing either...

jakncoke

Banned
This could be the beginning of a nasty losing streak. Liriano and AJ losing, with Locke coming up in two games. Cole's never a sure thing either...

AJ pitched a good game, he was mismanaged and left in too long. hence why we are down 4-0 now instead of 1-0. Clint is a idiot once again

harSon

Banned
AJ pitched a good game, he was mismanaged and left in too long. hence why we are down 4-0 now instead of 1-0. Clint is a idiot once again

I'm not saying he didn't pitch a good game, just that I feel more comfortable winning games with them pitching than Cole, Morton and Locke at this point given our offense.

jakncoke

Banned
fml

welp day off monday then a set with the Brewers hopefully they dont revert back to beasting us.

Man cards got a rough stretch right now

the 4 game series with Atl that ended today
then 3 game with Reds
day off
then 3 game @Pirates
then 4 games @Reds
then 3 games vs Pirates

If Cards managed to win most or all those the division would be basically theres

fml

welp day off monday then a set with the Brewers hopefully they dont revert back to beasting us.

Man cards got a rough stretch right now

the 4 game series with Atl that ended today
then 3 game with Reds
day off
then 3 game @Pirates
then 4 games @Reds
then 3 games vs Pirates

If Cards managed to win most or all those the division would be basically theres
Winning 3/4 against ATL instead of losing 3 straight is already a better start than our previous ATL/PIT/CIN stretch. For w/e reason we've owned the Reds this year so far and I'd be okay with going 3-4 against them since we have a few games on them and they've shown a propensity to drop a few games here and there.

I feel like we have to take 4 or more games against you guys to have a good shot at the division though. Pretty sure the Pirates' schedule is easier down the stretch than the Cardinals'.

jakncoke

Banned
Winning 3/4 against ATL instead of losing 3 straight is already a better start than our previous ATL/PIT/CIN stretch. For w/e reason we've owned the Reds this year so far and I'd be okay with going 3-4 against them since we have a few games on them and they've shown a propensity to drop a few games here and there.

I feel like we have to take 4 or more games against you guys to have a good shot at the division though. Pretty sure the Pirates' schedule is easier down the stretch than the Cardinals'.

Lets compare final series

Cards final series include

3 vs Reds
3 at Pirates
4 at Reds
3 vs Pirates
3 vs Brewers
3 vs Mariners
4 at Rockies
3 at Brewers
3 vs Nationals
3 vs Cubs