• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

3N16MA

Banned
Wonder why the Dodges backed off with that 7/210 deal with Kershaw? Do they think they're actually going to retain him for less after the deal they gave Greinke? They might get a slightly lower AVV but he is going to break $200M.

JABEE

Halliday can't hit 90 right now. He gave up a run in the 1st on a leadoff triple that was legged out. He then went on to get 2 ground ball outs and a strike out to end the inning.

His curveball looks good and he's locating his cutter well. If he got the velocity back on his pitches, he would be great. I didn't see his sinker, which was one of his best pitches when he was in his prime. It didn't look like his sinker at least.

Edit: RUF
4-1 Phillies Lead. Nice work. Give Halladay a lead to work with.

There's a good chance both Davis and Cabrera could finish with over 50 home runs.

The last time two players hit more than 50 in a season was 2007. A-Rod hit 54 for the Yankees while Prince Fielder hit 50 for the Brewers.

Halladay doesn't look any different than he did before. But he was brought back earlier than expected, so maybe he need a few starts to build strength back.

harSon

Banned
Damn , Marte is on the DL now

Kind of sucks, but it's not bad as it seems. Think it's just a decision to ensure Marte is 100% healthy before returning, and a chance at calling someone up in the mean time. He's eligible to come back as soon as Sept. 3

jakncoke

Banned
Kind of sucks, but it's not bad as it seems. Think it's just a decision to ensure Marte is 100% healthy before returning, and a chance at calling someone up in the mean time. He's eligible to come back as soon as Sept. 3

Yeah they called up Lambo after putting Marte on the DL. Will be interesting if Lambo can start hitting anything. He is currently 1-12 this season. At least he only has 3ks

Edit; At AA Polanco played most of this season in CF but the last couple games he been in RF. This makes sense and should of been done at the start of the season. To get him used to RF and learn it as he'll never have a shot at LF or CF in the pros with Marte/Cutch there. So if he turns out to be something RF will be only option.

RGVNOE

Lynn sucks ass, and knowing Matheny though he'll probably leave him in till at least the 5th no matter how many runs the braves score

RGVNOE

This team is just baffling to me. Sometimes they look like world-beaters, with an impeccable approach at the plate, and sometimes they look like they do today, just flailing at every single pitch.

before I looked at you avatar I thought you were describing the Cards

Damn Ms. Met got some ass on her.

082113_mrs_met_serena_xwizvkcm.gif

Cloudy

Banned
135 ERA for Hawkins. Unreal.

I am a bad outing by Perkins or Perez from losing ERA after I had a full point lead with no starters used by either side

Top Bottom