• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Wrestling_ese1agl2.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I demand Gardenhire's firing AND I demand the reason cited be his RETARDED "bunch of ballplayers" comments from four years ago.

Padres DFA Edinson Volquez.

Ken Rosenthal is reporting that the Dodgers were "close" to a 7-year, $210 million extension with Clayton Kershaw earlier in the season, but backed off and negotiations have not taken place in months.

Looks like Doc is coming back early thanks to last night's marathon. Hope he's on the mend. How was his stuff during the rehab starts?

E: Goddammit Bucs you had one job!

JABEE

Looks like Doc is coming back early thanks to last night's marathon. Hope he's on the mend. How was his stuff during the rehab starts?

E: Goddammit Bucs you had one job!

Not that good. He was throwing in the upper 80s. Halladay talked about Jamie Moyer in reference to his career. I hope he can go back to being Doc. He needs to keep working to get his arm strength back. Halladay still is in incredible shape. I don't think there is anyone that works harder than him to be strong and conditioned to pitch 200 innings a season.

Those days may be gone though. I'm hoping for the best. I fell asleep last night in like the 12th inning. Outfielder Casper Wells and 1B John McDonald actually pitched last night. That's nuts.

Ruf has also proven to be a legitimate power hitter. He is only getting a chance now. He ended last year with close to 10 HRs from late August to the end. He has 12 HRs this season too after starting late and about 10 just in August. He's also been playing incredibly well in RF, a position he has never played. Asche, Ruf, and Brown are reasons to be excited about the Phillies going into next season.

Top Bottom