• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

rando14

Code:
Pitchers	IP	H	R	ER	BB	SO	HR	PC-ST	ERA
Y Darvish	6.2	2	3	3	2	11	2	102-61	2.73

poor yu, 3 runs on 2 hits in another wise excellent game :(

Macattk15

Good debut for Walker. Didn't strike out the world but didn't walk the world either. Only gave up two "hits" (Thanks Raul).

I could get pumped for a rotation of Felix, Iwakuma, Walker, Erasmo and hopefully Hultzen next year.

rando14

How is paxton doing this year?

paxton is overall doing okay but he's not progressing as fast as people expected, i dont think

he breezed through A ball and AA, but he's having some difficulty in aaa. It's actually mostly just whenever he gets a runner on base: with bases empty paxton is untouchable, but as soon as a runner gets on his ERA goes from sub-1 to like 9. with risp his era shoots up to 16+

sounds like he has some mental kinks to work out

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Braves have averaged 3 runs/game over their last five games... and won all of them. Don't know how sustainable that is.

rando14

Good debut for Walker. Didn't strike out the world but didn't walk the world either. Only gave up two "hits" (Thanks Raul).

I could get pumped for a rotation of Felix, Iwakuma, Walker, Erasmo and hopefully Hultzen next year.

With that rotation, Ackley (if he decides not to be a mega bust)/Almonte/LF, franklin/miller/smoak/seager infield, zunino at the plate.... not a bad young group of players

I'm such a fucking sucker lol

Macattk15

Ok.

Ackley has been absolutely disgusting since being called back up.

With that rotation, Ackley (if he decides not to be a mega bust)/Almonte/LF, franklin/miller/smoak/seager infield, zunino at the plate.... not a bad young group of players

I'm such a fucking sucker lol

Me too man. Me too.

Jabari Blash has been destroying AA as well ... so maybe our outfield depth isn't SO bad.

Branduil

It sucks that Darvish games can never be enjoyable now because this team refuses to ever score runs for him. Why would he even sign an extension with this kind of pathetic support from both his teammates and the media.

Branduil

It's truly incomprehensible how dumb the sports media here is. Scoring 2 runs on a 5.00+ ERA pitcher proves that Yu doesn't have what it takes to win. He should pitch complete game shutouts every games because that's what winners do when their offense never scores.

It's truly incomprehensible how dumb the sports media here is. Scoring 2 runs on a 5.00+ ERA pitcher proves that Yu doesn't have what it takes to win. He should pitch complete game shutouts every games because that's what winners do when their offense never scores.

You have Evan Grant...we all know.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Adam Kilgore ‏@AdamKilgoreWP 20m
Randy Knorr on Harper: "You can’t be this guy who says you’re going to play hard every time out and then not do it." http://wapo.st/17po4At
Adam Kilgore ‏@AdamKilgoreWP 19m
That quote came this afternoon. Some questions internally about Harper's hustle even before it came to the surface tonight.
Wow.

Meanwhile, Bryce has been worth 3.5 wins in 95 games and has been the 2nd most valuable player on the team. I'm not his biggest fan, but Bryce deserves better.

Top Bottom