• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Another A-Bomb for A-Gone!

Wait. When did we get Edinson Volquez? How many washed-up pitchers are we gonna sign?
He was officially signed today. Ned is currently going through a phase.

I never noticed those Silverados until I went to the game on tuesday. When did they put those up there?

ToxicAdam

I have Morneau, I don't like it. He was really coming along by playing on a bad team in meaningless games. If he goes to the Pirates he might start pressing against pitchers he's never seen before.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
twolves at 8
bills 8

man even 1 of these 2 teams keeps losing i'll be 37 when they break it
Wolves are gonna break that streak this year.

I have Morneau, I don't like it. He was really coming along by playing on a bad team in meaningless games. If he goes to the Pirates he might start pressing against pitchers he's never seen before.
He's a shell of his former self, but if they use him in a platoon role I think he'll be good for them. I'm heartbroken to see him go. Go Buccos, I suppose.

RGVNOE

Damn Pirates making some moves this season really going for it, good luck to them. And damn you STL FO for not making any moves just keep bringing back up the same guys you already sent down before.

RBH

Fernando Rodney was trapped in the Coliseum bathroom?

A's need a new stadium badly.

http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/mlb/ga...kmlb_1&lang=en&content_id=30183545&mode=video

Rodney+escapes+from+dugout+bathroom.gif

Cloudy

Banned

Yeah. But that lineup is so deep that he's now one of the guys teams pitch around others to face. So far he's not batting lower than 5th, I like it

RGVNOE

Lynn is so damn hittable he's got nothing if they make playoffs

Edit: and that's the ballgame. Cards look to weak for a playoff contender.

Yep, the Pirates own us as much as (if not more than) we own the Reds this season.

Can't believe we have to depend on Joe Kelly's smoke-and-mirrors to avoid getting swept.

Top Bottom