• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Talon

There should be a rule that before you shit talk a division rival your team actually has to win a playoff series in the last decade or so. Oh well I am sure that Braves wont find a new way to fuck up in the playoffs this year.
C'mon Yankee. Don't be like that. :)

RGVNOE

Shelby leaving everything in the middle of the plate, Matheny should take him out soon

Edit: except when he pitches to Liriano

harSon

Banned
Just got home.

Jones must have heard about the Pirates being interested in Justin Morneau Lol. But then again, he's always been decent against RHP and mind numbingly bad against Lefties

The Braves commentators said that Jose Fernandez has been one of the most refreshing players to come along in a while. I agree. He looks like a kid having tons of fun out there.

Branduil

ibkk1mHwulXbG4.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 1m
Miguel Cabrera has been playing hurt since 7/27, after hip flexor injury. He has best OPS in majors since then, per STATS LLC.
Not that I even care but man, if there was one guy I'd put money on using PEDs this year...

Top Bottom