• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

agon!

tumblr_lxdwe0c1LM1r1w5ayo1_250.gif

hot damn uribe

Fatalah

Yankees To WFAN?

The Yankees and CBS Radio are close to a deal that would put the Yankees on WFAN starting in 2014, a person familiar with the negotiations told Newsday.

The arrangement would bump the Mets off the station that has carried their games since WFAN’s inception in 1987.

Would be a huge move.

A bit of a shocker, as people were expecting ESPN Radio to win the Yankees' radio rights.

The YES Network is on the verge of grabbing Boomer and Carton for mornings too.

Yankees on verge of signing most lucrative radio deal in baseball with WFAN. 10 years between $15-$20 million per.
Jeff Wilpon confirmed to reporters that the reports of the Mets leaving WFAN are “fairly accurate” and the team is in negotiations with several other networks, which should be resolved in six weeks

I guess the Mets will probably move to ESPN Radio. I don't have much feeling on this as a Mets fan. As long as the Mets keep the same announce crew its ok with me. I don't have much of an attachment to WFAN like I used to.

Not much of a move. Yankees games are already on CBS radio. Just means they don't want the Mets anymore. I hate when I turn on WFAN and it's not Francesa but Mets pre-game.

2014 schedule is out!

Blue Jays open with four games in Tampa, so they'll get to start their season by digging out of an 0-4 hole. Though on the upside (at least for Jays fans east of Toronto), they're playing two exhibition games in Montreal against the Mets just before that, so it's not all bad news.

Top Bottom