• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Can't believe we lost to the Mets yesterday. We need to take this series to stay on top of the Wild card race. Love our schedule compared to everyone elses.

Girardi would smash Buck like a fly. What is Buck going to do against a guy who is in better shape than most of the guys on the field?

just because he is in better shape doesn't mean he knows how to fight. as a matter of fact, one time I think in 1998 or 99 Yanks Vs. Seattle in the 8th inning, Girardi batting versus I think... Frankie Rodriguez I think. dude was skinny but beat the shit out of him and Girardi didn't even swing once. said since he's a christian he wouldn't fight.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Can't believe we lost to the Mets yesterday. We need to take this series to stay on top of the Wild card race. Love our schedule compared to everyone elses.

Hey look everybody, a wild nats fan appears

wait you're a cleveland fan ignore my stupidity

Chuck

Still without luck
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's

Top Bottom