• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Dodgers and Diamondbacks play two games in Sydney, Australia to start the season and then come back to play more spring training games.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS AGAIN

Sanjuro

Not much of a move. Yankees games are already on CBS radio. Just means they don't want the Mets anymore. I hate when I turn on WFAN and it's not Francesa but Mets pre-game.

What?

How can you be serious?

He is terrible.

I rather have third party sites/broadcasts...

give me the highlights.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
What?
How can you be serious?
He is terrible.
I rather have third party sites/broadcasts...
give me the highlights.
people don't like listening to Francesa, they like making fun of him. At least that is what it looks like from an outside observer.

Sanjuro

people don't like listening to Francesa, they like making fun of him. At least that is what it looks like from an outside observer.

I was forced to for a while. There are certainly people who love listening to him, especially Mets fans. The sports radio spectrum there is pretty terrible.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I was forced to for a while. There are certainly people who love listening to him, especially Mets fans. The sports radio spectrum there is pretty terrible.
yeah I hate sports radio, never listen to the commentary.

rekameohs

Banned
Dodgers and Diamondbacks play two games in Sydney, Australia to start the season and then come back to play more spring training games.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS AGAIN

selig-reuters.jpg

Buehrle is ruining all that hard work to get the game tied up

And now Jenkins is launching the game out of reach.

Ah well. They had to start playing worse if they want to hang on to that second protected pick. All that winning they'd been doing for the last few series was just getting counterproductive.

SORIANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom