• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the royals window to win close yet?

Dude seriously? I'm pretty fucking god damn depressed right now can mocking me for saying it was over when they fucking made a miracle comeback twice wait one fucking day or a few fucking hours.

I feel like I just had my heart ripped out.

DJ88

Man I wish I was back in KC for this moment. I grew up there for over half my life and remember the Royals just never even being mentioned by anybody. But visiting there a few months ago and seeing the passion that city has for its teams made me want a championship for them more than ever.

I was watching for my cousin who still lives there, this year and last year, and fuck, couldn't be more happier for him and all the fans in KC. Congrats guys, you deserve it.

Yes, I'm serious. I also never said I agreed with him.

But you seem to agree with him that it's a lifestyle. Like hey I don't agree with uncle bobs lifestyle of partying and gambling. People don't just wake up one day and say you know what.... I think I'm going to be gay now!

PS

But I suppose this isn't the thread for a discussion on this. Carry on!

I just want to know how lazybones is doing.
grinch-icon.png

Gonna be Duda, if he made a better throw and got the out the game would have been over. Can't scapegoat Harvey after the performance he put in.

It'll be TC. 100% it'll be TC and Duda, and Bart because he's fat and fat people are funny.

I'm done thinking about baseball for a week or two. This shit fucking hurts.

Dude seriously? I'm pretty fucking god damn depressed right now can mocking me for saying it was over when they fucking made a miracle comeback twice wait one fucking day or a few fucking hours.

I feel like I just had my heart ripped out.

Never doubt us!

"You're punishment must be more severe."

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
KC won their first title when I was 5. They've been awful at any point in my life in which I could appreciate baseball. Tonight is just unreal. We fucking did it!

Cipherr

Going to have to watch this game. People on other boards spamming this:

ZZ9ykDc.png

Dont know the context but it looks hilarious.
Hope its not a guy getting injured or something

prag16

Banned
But you seem to agree with him that it's a lifestyle. Like hey I don't agree with uncle bobs lifestyle of partying and gambling. People don't just wake up one day and say you know what.... I think I'm going to be gay now!

I don't agree with that either. But I can certainly understand why a lot of people see it that way. There's some distance between "bigot" and "voicing strong support for the LGBT community". It isn't all or nothing.

We're waaaaay off topic now. And it's late. Hopefully I won't see Duda's wayward throw home in my nightmares.

Going to have to watch this game. People on other boards spamming this:

ZZ9ykDc.png

Dont know the context but it looks hilarious.
Hope its not a guy getting injured or something

Not sure what is is... but it's their pic of Destiny on Reddit.

Here is the Royals gif of destiny!

InyiglM.gif

Choomp

Banned
Any other Mets fans feel like putting a large caliber bullet directly into their brain?

This is fucking brutal.

Sure. We need not fret, however. We exceeded like everyone's expectations this season and could have a similar season next year. Excited to see how the offseason plays out.

LJ11

Any other Mets fans feel like putting a large caliber bullet directly into their brain?

This is fucking brutal.

Yup, probably won't sleep until 3am at this rate. Too invested in this shit, when you follow the farm for 4-5 years hoping to get to this point and you blow it, it's hard to swallow.

Yeah, I mean, it's not like the Royals just won. By all rights, the Mets should have won the World Series in 5 games. Blunders by everybody prevented it.

Sure. We need not fret, however. We exceeded like everyone's expectations this season and could have a similar season next year. Excited to see how the offseason plays out.

Who's going to be the marquee offensive threat on this team? Still WAY too reliant on guys that go cold WAY too much.

Yup, probably won't sleep until 3am at this rate. Too invested in this shit, when you follow the farm for 4-5 years hoping to get to this point and you blow it, it's hard to swallow.

I legit don't want to see a baseball for a week.

This hurts so bad.

Choomp

Banned
Who's going to be the marquee offensive threat on this team? Still WAY too reliant on guys that go cold WAY too much.

The pitching is too good on the Mets to not do anything to support them this offseason. Moves can be made and a sufficient offense can come as a result.

The pitching is too good on the Mets to not do anything to support them this offseason. Moves can be made and a sufficient offense can come as a result.

What moves? Who will we spend on to make this team better offensively? Because right now we have glaring holes at center, SS, and second. And this team has a long history of not spending jack crap to fix those problems.

Davis, Hochevar, and Herrera went 35 innings this postseason and gave up 1 earned run. We went nuts over the Royals comebacks, but talk about a shut down bullpen.

cashman

Banned
It sucks losing in the world series, but Mets fans really need to be taking this better. This wasn't really a crushing world series lost and they have real bright future ahead of them.

JDHarbs

dang, I completely forgot these two teams face each other on opening day next year. poor mets are forced to watch the ring and banner ceremony.

It sucks losing in the world series, but Mets fans really need to be taking this better. This wasn't really a crushing world series lost and they have real bright future ahead of them.

agreed their pitching staff is insane

I'm sad that baseball is over until next year

don't give a shit about football and the lakers suck

nilbog21

Banned
woot go royals

somehow this doesn't feel that satisfying though. It feels as though the Mets defeated themselves, and I'm still thinking about our loss to Baumgardner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom