• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate exposed by Sponge tha Gawd.

ColbertCalledIt.gif
You and me both, my good friend.

You and me both.

charsace

Really? I think he can beat some of the wrestlers. Especially if he shows that he can keep the fight standing against one of them. Nate was a good step up in comp for him and he won. Saf trains with a good grappling camp so he could have the ability to keep fights standing.

muddream

Banned
Now that Saffiedine has solidified himself as the WW Bisping, he gets to survive in a division with not one, but several Hendos. Will he shoot for a double?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Really? I think he can beat some of the wrestlers. Especially if he shows that he can keep the fight standing against one of them. Nate was a good step up in comp for him and he won. Saf trains with a good grappling camp so he could have the ability to keep fights standing.

How many more wins does Saf need before you declare him the guy to beat GSP?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friends i put a little too much garlic in my shake and i tasted a galricy apple for the first time in all my years. Not the best taste in the world.

My friend was making me shakes with kale and fruits when she was dieting, but they tended to be sweet. I can't imagine putting garlic in it. Ginger would be good though.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
My friend was making me shakes with kale and fruits when she was dieting, but they tended to be sweet. I can't imagine putting garlic in it. Ginger would be good though.

just a little bit. I do put ginger in it too i just didn't feel like walking to the other store today.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Strikeforce went out with a whimper last night. Other than Nate being exposed for the can he always was everything went as predicted.

Whoever said the Denver Broncos are overrated cans who padded their record on lesser cans was right.

Friends, I'm sick so I don't have the strength to sit up and post more but I just came in to ask how many friggin decision wins is Couture gonna be gifted? Noons got robbed big time.

*drops mic*

Heel

Friends, I'm sick so I don't have the strength to sit up and post more but I just came in to ask how many friggin decision wins is Couture gonna be gifted? Noons got robbed big time.

*drops mic*

At least everyone but MMAJunkie knows it.

@danawhite - Ryan is tough but KJ Noons got robbed!!!
@danawhite - We should just get rid of judges and flip a coin to see who won!!!

Based on that I'd say KJ's coming to the Ultimate. I'm sure Ryan was coming win or lose.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Friends, I'm in the market for a new phone. What does MMA-GAF use to stay in touch with friends (besides nerd chat)?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Iphone. I wasn't an iphone user until a friend gifted me one and I love the damn thing except for no flash support of course.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Iphone. I wasn't an iphone user until a friend gifted me one and I love the damn thing except for no flash support of course.

Galaxy line. You cant really go wrong with any of the new smart phones.

Kinda funny. I'm leaning towards either the iPhone 5 or Galaxy Note 2. iPhone 5 offers some synergy since I'm already a Mac user but the Note 2 is just the hottest phone I've ever seen.

Decisions, decisions.

Heel

iPhone, and this is coming from a guy with an Android phone. Mobile developers view iOS as the lead SKU, especially with games, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Embrace your casual gaming future, friend.

Vio-Lence

Banned
my wife has an iphone5, to me iOS seems old and antiquated. android is much better imo. i have a Samsung Nexus. A new galaxy would be my vote.

iPhones are old and busted like wandy, coasting on name recognition.

You have to use itunes if you have an iphone. That is reason enough to avoid it.
My whole music library is in iTunes and has been for 12 years and I love it.

Come at me bro.

It organizes your library for you as long as your ID3 tags are on point. No need to fuck with folders and such.

Grim's green garlic shake diet inspired me go to Jack in the Box for the first time in months. Bacon cheddar potato wedges are nasty. Orange grease soaking through the package and the whole thing is just a block of fries glued together by cheese flavored plastic.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
iTunes is a plus as a Mac owner. I need a new iPod which is the reason I've considered switching to iOS from Android and just combining the two devices.

Really, I agree with Vio-Lence in that iOS is outdated as fuck but the support for those devices from developers and manufacturers is hard to pass up.

Just got invited to an Golden Globes after party and I had to say no because I can't talk and can't stop coughing. Doctor also said I might have mild pneumonia. I have a follow up tomorrow. Also, I had to pay for my visit to the Vet Center because Fresno hasn't sent over all my info. So I am low on cash until I get my refund for the antibiotics and ER visit. Today sucks. Although the nurses were kind of cute when I was there at 6 in the morning.

Heel

Embrace the cloud. iTunes "problem" solved, though I don't really have an issue with it. I never connect my iPad to anything but a charger.

A gift of an ipod finally got me to use itunes and it's fine. Way better than I remember it being the first time I installed it (and soon after uninstalled) years ago.

I wanted to watch Strikeforce 1 today but couldn't find my copy, so watching Strikeforce Revenge, which according to the dvd label is from 2006. Just saw Bobby Southworth and Irvin fall out the cage door. Good times.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Grim's green garlic shake diet inspired me go to Jack in the Box for the first time in months. Bacon cheddar potato wedges are nasty. Orange grease soaking through the package and the whole thing is just a block of fries glued together by cheese flavored plastic.

Dude i thought i was going the be having massive digestion issues because i dont eat vegetable heavy meals. Nope. After only a couple for days Im starting to already feel better.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I love that these Fox 6 promos simply state it's a "world title" match, not mentioning it's the 125 kids division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom