• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I didn't care to even find out. No way I was just gonna sit and do nothing for 8 hours a day. The people working there literally looked like zombies.

I did overnight stocking once. They allowed personal music players. It made that job a ton easier. Podcasts, audio books music. I caught up on a lot of shit at that job.

I did overnight stocking once. They allowed personal music players. It made that job a ton easier. Podcasts, audio books music. I caught up on a lot of shit at that job.

Honestly, any job that doesn't require constant communication or has you working around heavy machinery should allow people personal music players. It would increase productivity so much.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
That Cyanide and Happiness comic is my life in a nutshell.

I loved overnight stock for that reason. Shit, I would still do it if the pay wasn't ass.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I'd probably kill myself within a night if I had to sit and watch machinery or something like that. I'm bored stiff as it is in my office job, feel like my brain is stagnating.

I worked a couple years as a correctional officer at a state prison in Yuma Arizona. (Home of TUF winner Kelvin Gastelum) 99% boredom, 1% I hope I don't die when shit goes down. Awesome benefits though.

i'm not really miserable, plan was even getting back to work after the summer, enjoy the beach first but, holy shit, i'm getting bored out of my mind.

i did made a bet with a friend i could find a job as systems technician so next week i'll probably start learning how to fix and build computers from scratch by myself, diagnosis, networking, all that shit.

Heel

The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill

Fallon Fox showed up to the last Invicta FC event and managed to get inside the area designated for fighters. She acted aggressive towards some of the fighters, so an Invicta FC exec asked her to leave but she refused.

Allegedly Fox claimed she had an AXS TV crew with her (which was false) and from what I've been told she wanted to get a confrontation with a fighter on camera to set up a future fight in Invicta.

Apparently Bec Hyatt had a run-in with Fallon Fox at Invicta FC 5

Shannon Knapp, the CEO of Invicta FC, wasn't told about this incident during the event for fear that she may 'flip.'

Someone involved with the UFC plans to 'come out' at some point this year. Pretty vague, I know, but we have some strong sources indicating this.

Ricardo Arona plans to make his MMA return in an upcoming Road FC card.

Something big is coming out of Japan once again. I'm not really clear on the details, but it appears that it will mix the sport of UFC with the sensation of 'drama.' That's literally all I have on this.

It's not really a rumor at this point, but the judge that scored the fight for Gilbert Melendez owns an affiliate Cesar Gracie gym.

It appears John 'Doomsday' Howard will rejoin the UFC to take part in the upcoming card held in Boston.

Bobby Lashley and Josh Barnett may be close to signing with Bellator. Don't be surprised if the contract is combined in someway with Impact Wrestling.

ugh fallon fox showing up to invicta trying to start shit to get a fight is about as bad as batista showing up at strikeforce events trying to do the same.

37 years old, no past opponents of note, come on.

and claiming you have an AXS TV crew? attention whore much? ffs.

And Nick Ring is finally coming out, surprising no one, right?

Heel

not a single looker.

image.php

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
NFL draft this weekend is more exciting than UFC Chael vs Bones.
Not for me, I'm forced to witness the Dolphins draft another average lineman. You guys still haven't sent us a fruit basket for gifting y'all Brandon Marshall. I don't want Heat season to end. Going from the Heat to the Dolphins is like going from a crazy-ass smoking hot chick who is down for whatever to a homely fat chick who only does missionary. The Dolphins are a GSP fight without championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom