• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because 99 times out of 100 MMA refs will warn you multiple times before taking a point away. I'm all for a zero tolerance policy. Grab the fence? Point gone. Kick 'em in the nuts, even if it's unintentional, you lose a point. It would clean up the sport overnight.

Or it would lead to more "diving" like we see in Soccer. warning system is superior.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Because 99 times out of 100 MMA refs will warn you multiple times before taking a point away. I'm all for a zero tolerance policy. Grab the fence? Point gone. Kick 'em in the nuts, even if it's unintentional, you lose a point. It would clean up the sport overnight.

MMA fans and even Uncle Dana at times throw a fit every time a fighter gets a point deducted even if it is the correct call. Zero tolerance wouldn't fly.

muddream

Banned
iDD7j0hQwMWcf.gif

lol, how was this not an automatic point deduction. so careless.

You can't hold a piece of completely unathletic genetic garbage to the same standard as the type of individual we'd except in a real sport just because both of them gained muscle by lifting weights. After all, people like him help make Bellator a better promotion than the UFC.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member

Vitor has been on roids since puberty and has tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone in Nevada...he'll never get an exemption.

I'm not saying he'll be given an exemption, I'm saying he'll just tell the AC he's gone off TRT. Marquardt has fought in the US since his debacle, and now claims that he's not on TRT. Rampage also said that he went off it after the fight with Bader. The commissions clearly have no idea what they're doing when it comes to this stuff, so Vitor getting a license isn't beyond the realm of possibility in my mind. He didn't get popped against Jones (though that was in Toronto, not the US) so he should be able to pass the tests.

dream

A better question is why would he give a shit about Shadow Warrior even if it were PC-only. Terrible game. Blood was the money. I would play a new Blood.

Vio-Lence

Banned
A better question is why would he give a shit about UFC 160 even if it were PPV-only. Terrible card. UFC157 was the money. I would watch a new 157.

let's flip the script and ask how Dana is charging $60 USD for a rematch of one of the worst bloodbaths in this "sport's" history.

dream

I don't remember what UFC 157 was because Zuffa has oversaturated the market and nothing resonates or has lasting implications anymore.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Great main event. Don't remember a goddamn thing other than that fight. Was Jake Shields on the card?

i reminisce fondly on the days of stacked UFC cards, exciting preliminary bouts followed by worthy main cards. UFC booking in 2013 more closely resembles boxing. Main event or bust.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
lets go back to discussing the pro's and con's of old new victor's TRT/HGH lumpy body.

maybe we can do pre/post pictures for comparison sake to look at the evolution of old/new Victor.

That was so yesterday. Lets talk about why mma gaf hero mark hunt SHOULD be given a TRT exemption.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
A better question is why would he give a shit about Shadow Warrior even if it were PC-only. Terrible game. Blood was the money. I would play a new Blood.

I liked Shadow Warrior, from what I remember. I'm sure I played blood, or rather I'm positive, but I can't remember anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom