• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddream

Banned
To all my fans and to all the reporters that was there on the after press conference I would like to ask for forgiveness the way I answer about TRT I RECOGNIZE THAT I ANWSER IN A IMMATURE WAY BUT WAS THE 10 th time that that reporter ask the same question. No excuse!! I made a WORNG call and I am here to ask for forgiveness God bless all you guys love to do what I do and I am keeping moving UP SEEKING GROW AS A MEN OF GOD AND AS A FIGHTER "DONT DOUT ME I WILL PROUVE U WORNG" PEACE

Vio-Lence

Banned
To all my fans and to all the reporters that was there on the after press conference I would like to ask for forgiveness the way I answer about TRT I RECOGNIZE THAT I ANWSER IN A IMMATURE WAY BUT WAS THE 10 th time that that reporter ask the same question. No excuse!! I made a WORNG call and I am here to ask for forgiveness God bless all you guys love to do what I do and I am keeping moving UP SEEKING GROW AS A MEN OF GOD AND AS A FIGHTER "DONT DOUT ME I WILL PROUVE U WORNG" PEACE

New Old Victor is a man of GOD!

Vio-Lence

Banned
Guys talking like the general consumer public is even aware of these events. Hardcore kideogamers prolly make up less than 15% of the market.

Guys talking like the general consumer public is even aware of these events. Hardcore kideogamers prolly make up less than 15% of the market.

The hardcore opinion informs the casual but avid opinion. Years after this gen's console war died down the casuals still wage it in the hells of Youtube comments and less strictly moderated forums.

Gotta put out announcements to give the hardcores that are fanboys to shout from the mountain tops else you get Wii-U'd.

brother Can:

ckc41Ip.png

fucked up the input, the site registred 1€ instead of 10€ ):

Renan Barao out of his fight against Wineland. UFC 161 PPV card is now a four fight event with one of the fights being two women I never heard of ...

Rashad Evans vs. Dan Henderson
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Mauricio Rua
Patrick Barry vs. Shawn Jordan
Alexis Davis vs. Rosi Sexton

The FX prelims before this have more interesting fight than the $50 ppv.

I'm sure I'll eventually get one. But that'll be way down the road unless something substantial changes. Looks like If any console gets my day one money, it'll be the PS4.

Renan Barao out of his fight against Wineland. UFC 161 PPV card is now a four fight event with one of the fights being two women I never heard of ...

Rashad Evans vs. Dan Henderson
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Mauricio Rua
Patrick Barry vs. Shawn Jordan
Alexis Davis vs. Rosi Sexton

The FX prelims before this have more interesting fight than the $50 ppv.

i've seen Alexis Davis at one of the Invictas. can't remember her opponenet but pretty sure she won by RNC.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Dudes is gonna learn just like nintendo did with the wii u. Think people will take your bullshit and let you bend them over for evert little penny? They smoking that good shit. All sony has to do to inherit the current xbox install base is not trip as theyre walking up on stage to say 'online when YOU fucking feel like it'. For added effect have the dude just drop the mic and walk off stage.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
This Xbox shit is hilarious after all the pie in the sky shit MS fanboys were selling for the past month. Almost every negative rumor turned out to be true in some way.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The best part is that this could have been justified some 20 years ago when we all lived in some vacuum. How did they not read all the fanbase comments? How do you stare into a mountain of expectation and do the exact opposite?

buzz for X1 is really negative in general. they should've sit still and do a 2 hour presentation at E3.

get the tech and social stuff out of the way and then focus on games, like Sony did in Feb.

I actually thought MS wouldn't be capable of fucking up so hard. But it's like they managed to bring the 2 dollar hooker, the crackhead, the fat lady from the Chinese store, and the 5 day old corpse of the neighbors dead dog all into your bed to sleep with you. Then they had the nerve to ask you to pay for it.

Don't see how the hardcore won't simply spread the word about how shit this thing is. And considering MS has terrible image as a company and their hardware products are 99% failures, I'll be surprised if this thing doesn't sell like shit.

Hell Gr1m, these guys are smoking so much heavy shit, not only are they giving you a device that works like it was made for last century but also looks like it was designed for the last century.

Just popped on Fire Pro. Gotta love the supliment names.

Cyborg Police - Crocop
Sam Pop - Bob Sapp
Bone Cry - Don Frye
Voice Stacy - Royce
Violent Jason - Rampage
Blizzard Warhol - Fedor and lol his first skin is a black guy

Playing as Wand, I just put a beating on Vader

The thing I love is how now Wii U fans have this renewed hope, as if any of this means anything good for the Wii U. Nobody wants it. It's not like CoD and Madden fans are going to boycott the XboxOne and buy Wii Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom