• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

I can also see Joe Silver throwing a Jim Miller or Bam Bam Healy curveball and giving us a handful of fights with title implications that absolutely no one wants to see.

TheChits

Makdessi had to pull out of the fight with Barboza :(. Hopefully they can get someone like Masvidal or maybe even Cowboy to replace

Heel

Makdessi had to pull out of the fight with Barboza :(. Hopefully they can get someone like Masvidal or maybe even Cowboy to replace

New opponent is Rafaello Oliveira.

iUVdjJ3g3xhT3.gif

Heel

Look at you people making up names and shit.

Funny you should say that, friend.

"Miesha by herself isn't that bad," Rousey said. "Miesha in combination with her pet boyfriend, Mr. Tate, is frickin' something else. She's different when he's around. I can't stand him. I really feel like if she wasn't with him, she would fight better and she would be a better person.

"He's always glued to her hip, because if he's not next to her, no one ever notices him."

Heel

Please friends, come to Nerd Chat to witness BAMMA USA: Badbeat 9, where the majority of fighters participating have a losing record. Including in the main event.

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#MMA-GAF

I'm now listening to the pre-event promos and a fighter said he totalled his truck on the freeway but didn't get a scratch on him. "I'm too trill to kill." "Expect a trill monster in that cage devouring a little kid who shouldn't have signed a contract."

Sweet av astro. I saw the Misfits at a dive bar near my house once. Which doesn't sound like a big deal but I live in the middle of nowhere. It was so surreal. I think there were only like 50 people in the entire place.

Only reason I remembered him was because I saw a commercial for Barao/Wineland today, and thought "WTF Barao is a champ...oh yeah Dominick Cruz." And then I laughed at the thought of UFC having the nerve to charge $60 for a card headlined by Eddie Wineland.

Only reason I remembered him was because I saw a commercial for Barao/Wineland today, and thought "WTF Barao is a champ...oh yeah Dominick Cruz." And then I laughed at the thought of UFC having the nerve to charge $60 for a card headlined by Eddie Wineland.
It's now headlined by Evans/Hendo which would've been the co-main and it also has Shogun/Lil Nog 2. Quite a stacked card even with the champ's absence if you ask me.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Just watched all of Bates Motel's first season. Pretty decent show.

Then I watched the first three episodes of Black Mirror. That shit is frightening, but absolutely godlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom