• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
Why so whiny?

New Order and Joy Division being good bands and New Order being the better band aren't mutually exclusive things.

FACE

Banned
ibdAWqWWtBgA2v.gif

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Meek Mill's Dreams and Nightmares album was paint by numbers bullshit.

And yeah, the Suga Rashad curse is a real thing. UFC 156 was some kind of anomaly.

Nah, the curse just fulfilled itself in a different way, derailing the careers of Rashad and his teammate by having them both lose in unexciting fights that they were supposed to win.

Dream,

Do you remember when you and I were saying Wade was horrible and selfish player? It seems everyone finally took notice to his bastard ways and is treating him accordingly.

Heel

Why the fuck do you guys insist on spoiling things? Sending a note to my good friend Mumei to knock down this house of cards.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I literally have no idea what you Marky Mark-ass Marks are going on about anymore.

This is why we need weekly UFC shows. It keeps us focused on what really matters: cans, injuries and personalities (or lack thereof.)

How many song on the first New Order album were written by Ian? It was around 2-3 right but he killed himself before he could record the final vocals?

Yeah I just checked too.

So my roommates were supposed to be returning from the Philippines today but they are not home yet... I wonder if their flight was delayed.

MjFrancis

I literally have no idea what you Marky Mark-ass Marks are going on about anymore.

This is why we need weekly UFC shows. It keeps us focused on what really matters: cans, injuries and personalities (or lack thereof.)
I need to get back on the Bad-MMA bandwagon. Nothing like seeing a low-rent squash match or two scrubs flail wildly about a cage before one of them scores a lucky KO or sub.

Vio-Lence

Banned
The red wedding on television was sufficiently violent and brutal, but I didn't find it very emotionally compelling because TV Robb was such a poorly developed awful character.

I think the B&B pulled it off about as well as they could. I'm interested to see my wife's reaction when we watch the episode later tonight.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
The red wedding on television was sufficiently violent and brutal, but I didn't find it very emotionally compelling because TV Robb was such a poorly developed awful character.

I think the B&B pulled it off about as well as they could. I'm interested to see my wife's reaction when we watch the episode later tonight.
Yeah they focused more on him but the changes they made in S2 just made him seem stupider and more selfish. Also,
the omission of the other northern lords/ladies takes a bit of the kick out of it. Pretty sure that Jorah's cousin or whatever asking that guy to dance and getting shut down hardcore is what kicks things off in the books. Though the way they changed it so that Robb and Frey's wives get it was pretty rough.

Chael Sonnen gunning for that fight against Shogun. I'm all for that. That could be one of the only things to save the wasteland that is the 161 main card.

TV Robb was such a poorly developed awful character.

I think its because on the show even though they mention how he wins every clash against the Lannisters, you don't get a sense of what a good leader he truly he is. It just shows him constantly being petulant and punishing people. He comes across as very whiny.

And drm and cmbr - pls

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Chael Sonnen gunning for that fight against Shogun. I'm all for that. That could be one of the only things to save the wasteland that is the 161 main card.

Whilst Nelson is TKO'ing Miocic, Shogun will be having a bubble bath in Curitiba.

The chance of Shogun taking part in any fight at 161 is as close to zero as you can get. Unless of course he's willing to fight Jimmo or Pokrajac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom